Honored Contributor

Today I'm wearing a pair of Kim's Capri pants.  I just got up to do a couple of light chores and these pants are so hot I could die.  In a minute I'm going to rip them off and toss.  I feel like I'm wrapped in a blanket.  Don't buy these for summer!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I totally agree with you. Way to heavy to wear in hot weather. It feels like you're wrapped in Saran Wrap. I like her pants, just not this time of the year. ☀️

Super Contributor

I like my Flexibelles but you are right -- they are not a summer weight pant! Good for fall and winter.

In a previous job I had, the A/C wasn't the greatest....It only took one time for me to wear them to work and then no more! I can't even look at them with this weather and my hot flashes! haha

Respected Contributor

I do like the two pair I have, one the Hollywood waist and the other her capris, because of the slim fit through the legs. I can wear her flexibelle capris in early summer and the nice days of early fall, but not in July-August. A lighter-weight version would be needed for summer heat. I can't even imagine how I could wear them now, let alone in humidity, unless it's in an overly air conditioned environment.

Respected Contributor

I will add my testimony to the above posts. Too hot in summer. I only have one pair that I purchased on LTS awhile ago. They are made nice and are wonderful in winter and maybe early spring . I will not even consider it in humid weather.

Honored Contributor

I tried a pair and sent them back.  I think I simply don't like "fake" jeans.  Yes they were hot and they ran big.  Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I really don't like to wear anything tight fitting when it's hot/humid out....tops or bottoms.

Honored Contributor

I don’t own Flexibelle or any other “faux” jean, but if I did I can’t imagine wearing them in extreme heat & humidity. I rarely wear my traditional jeans during summer. It’s just too hot. The only exceptions are my lighter weight trouser jeans and jean shorts get worn in summer. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   They're not tight, the fabric is heavy.  What was I thinking?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have my very first pair on order, so I will plan on saving them for late Fall.  I'm a little late getting on some bandwagons.