Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fleurs de Villes’ Floral Couture

Gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing @Alter Ego.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone! Looking back, I’m a little bummed I didn’t think to edit the photos a bit and brighten them up a little. Regardless, the beautiful flowers shine bright no matter what!!

@1Snickers- thanks too for your comments on the mall. I think it’s pretty too, but it’s significantly less crowded than the nearby Water Tower Place (sometimes we wonder how some of the stores stay open, but the stores are a bit more high end.) They are remodeling it, including adding screens in the ceilings which you can see in some of the photos. They change throughout the season and I love them. 😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing these pictures. My daughter works close by so I just sent her a message to try and get by tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Oh My Gosh!  I WISH I were in a creative area such as that.  We do have other kinds of art, but I wish I could have had that environment here!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing, so artistic. Thanks you for sharing !

Valued Contributor

How beautiful! Each one more fabulous than the next!  

Honored Contributor

Absolutely beautiful creations.  When I lived in Lincoln Park years ago, Michigan Ave. was my shopping area and meeting friends for lunch.  I don't get to the city any more.  I moved to the suburbs after living more than half my life in the city.  It's quiet here and I like it but Chicago is a beautiful city.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Beautiful pictures, thank you so much for sharing.  I have never seen anything like this.absolutely beautiful.

Contributor

Wonderful pictures,  like a refreshing cool Autumn breeze, thank you for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego 

Beautiful!  Do you know how long the exhibit will be there?  I have an appointment at the medical center not far from 900 North next week ... would love to see it in person.

ETA ... just read your answer to my question ... it's only there until Sunday ... not sure I want to brave the tourists this weekend ... bummer.