Honored Contributor

I got my first pair ever, a pair of Nicole Miller footless in black. From EBay, they were only three dollars and change. 

I tried them on quickly yesterday, haven't worn them. But they felt so nice on my legs. I don't know about wearing them with a dress or skirt with knee high boots. But even just for under a pair of pants when it's really cold, I think they'd be great. 

download.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

For winter, fleece lined leggings are awesome Heart I have several of these from Victoria's Secret

PINK
BH-371-082

ULTIMATE FLEECE LINED LEGGING

V589083_e5868409.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21.....I have a pair of those!! I got mine at TJ Maxx and I wear them under slacks when it is really cold.  Once our  super cold weather passes I will wear them with a dress or skirt and my ankle boots

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine wears them under her jeans in the winter.  

Honored Contributor

Some of ya'll gonna put "long johns" out of business. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

A friend of mine wears them under her jeans in the winter.  

@ALRATIBA     I have them on right now.....under palazzo pants.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yep, I got two pair to a pkg at my local Meijer store for $7.99! They are terrific and nice and warm for my early morning walks. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Pure heaven!!!

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Yep, I got two pair to a pkg at my local Meijer store for $7.99! They are terrific and nice and warm for my early morning walks. 

i purchased a pkg of two at Walmart during the holidays.  Cannot believe how comfortable and warm they are. Less than 10.00 dollars!!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I bought several of the fleece lined leggings a couple of years ago at one of local discount stores, don't remember which one, I wear them under my jeans for warmth on the really cold days when the daily high is in the single digits or the teens. If you plan on wearing them under jeans for warmth, I would suggest getting a pair of jeans a size larger than what you normally wear. I initially wore them under my usual size of jeans, had a heck of a time zipping the jeans up & tucking them into my boots. I ordered the same jeans from Kohl's, but in a size larger, problem solved.