Valued Contributor

Flash back to the past...remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

I remember also someone would post near the end of Summer, that they were looking forward to dickie weather or it felt like dickie weather. 

Does any one still wear dickies under their sweaters and tops? 

I also wonder how Linda Dano is doing? I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a long while.  I always loved seeing her on. 

Respected Contributor

..remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

If you are on Facebook or Instagram you can follow her there.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Flash back to the past...remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

I remember Linda Dano but not the dickies.  I  still have several dickies (probably about 20 years old) and yes, I do wear them occassionally.  Now that I'm older, it seems like I'm running a lot warmer than I did years ago so I don't layer too much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Flash back to the past...remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

Ms. Dano participated in an Another World virtual reunion on April 30, 2020. You can look for it on YouTube.

Honored Contributor

I remember.  I still have quite a few of them.  I don't wear them often, but they are nice to have.  I am very busty with a ton of cleavage.

They are great under v neck sweaters.  V neck anything on me exposes too much.

Valued Contributor

@CaChica 

I remember when Linda Dano presented home decor accessories. A few years ago I read that her dear husband passed away. 

Honored Contributor

@Toots711 wrote:

@CaChica 

I remember when Linda Dano presented home decor accessories. A few years ago I read that her dear husband passed away. 

I remember him... I believe his name was Frank? She spoke so highly of him.

Honored Contributor

@CaChica 

I purchased several items in her line over the time she was a vendor.  I enjoyed her too! 

Honored Contributor

I never wore dickies, but Linda was wonderful!Smiley Happy

Loved her energy!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I never watched Linda Dano on the soaps but I remember she was on a Style show with a blonde lady co host (not QVC).  It was on regular tv or maybe early cable.  There was an older lady who was a stylist guest and she always talked about layering bracelets. She stored them in a large glass bowl like a fishbowl.  I always liked bangles so I guess that's why I remembered it.