Valued Contributor

Re: Flash back to the past...remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

@CaChica wrote:

I remember also someone would post near the end of Summer, that they were looking forward to dickie weather or it felt like dickie weather. 

Does any one still wear dickies under their sweaters and tops? 

I also wonder how Linda Dano is doing? I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a long while.  I always loved seeing her on. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=linda+dano+hairstyles&rlz=1CAZJXP_enUS913&sxsrf=ALeKk01QclH0BnFfHFwx...

Respected Contributor

Re: Flash back to the past...remember when Linda Dano would bring her dickies to Q?

I always thought she was and still is beautiful! I loved her hair, makeup and style. I was young when she was on Another World. ♥️♥️

Respected Contributor

If you like game shows, Linda Dano also appears occasionaly (I saw her last night!)  in reruns of The Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour on BUZZR, which aired in the 1980s on NBC Daytime, hence featuring many NBC Daytime stars.

Respected Contributor

Well, if you're still looking for dickies ... I got a Blair catalog the other day (I ordered from there for my dear mom when she was still alive), and they have several different sets (four colors each) of interlock mockneck dickies available for around $20.

Honored Contributor

@CaChica wrote:

I remember also someone would post near the end of Summer, that they were looking forward to dickie weather or it felt like dickie weather. 

Does any one still wear dickies under their sweaters and tops? 

I also wonder how Linda Dano is doing? I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a long while.  I always loved seeing her on. 

@CaChica I remember the fun we used to have on the "dickie" threads.  We thought we were oh so clever.  Of course, we got away with a lot more back then, here on the boards.....