Honored Contributor

Flash Talbot's Sale Til Midnight

50% off all clearance prices plus another 10% for the Talbot's cardholders. 

I wonder what's left there?  May have to go online and see....

Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Talbot's Sale Til Midnight

I took a few things back today and looked briefly in the store. It is packed with clearance items. I'm not surprised about the flash sale. Trying to clear it all out. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I took a few things back today and looked briefly in the store. It is packed with clearance items. I'm not surprised about the flash sale. Trying to clear it all out. 

@gidgetgh  I was at a store over the weekend returning something also, and thought the same thing. Although, I always think that at the end of a seaon - T's is left with a ton of clothes that they are trying to get rid of.

Their website is down.  I was on it about half an hour ago and it went down and it's still down.  Sigh.

Valued Contributor

There cannot be anything left because I'm quite sure I bought everything!  I was very bad with the 'ol "one for you....two for me."

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was determined not to buy anything else for winter and then last week I bought a long sleeved pullover shirt and it came and I liked it so much that I ordered two other colors a few days ago because the price was great. Haven't gotten shipping notification yet and now they're sold out in my size so I don't know if my order went through in time. If it didn't, no biggie. 

And....I've already bought a few things for spring. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Their website has been a mess tonight.  It's kicked me out several times and was so slow. I was finally able to order.

Honored Contributor

I got some red shoes and a purse; a beige "jute" colored tote; green shoes and purse; and a pink and black blouse I'll wear almost all year.  

Yes, I got kicked off THREE times before success!  LOL!!