Esteemed Contributor

Just in case some of you are waiting for free shipping. Lasts until midnight EST.

Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Event Free shipping

I placed 3 orders:

A378524 - Attitudes by Renee tunic - animal/iris

J367241 - Joan Rivers 60" necklace - silvertone

M59209 - Egg Harbor Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Burgers

Respected Contributor

I just bought the XL Lock and Lock storage box. I'd had my eye on it, but didn't want to pay the shipping. Now I'm glad I waited! 

Right now they're showing the Geoffrey Zakarian cast iron wok (K50897). The shipping on this was $7.50. I don't need it, but this would be the time to get it if you do. 

Trusted Contributor

don't rush ladies...Sunday is free shipping all daySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LindaLatte TY! I got some vented L&L I had been wanting.

@alohakz I am sure by Sunday I will come up with something I need Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Too bad they raise the prices on some items when they do this! 

I noticed on a hat I just looked at yesterday is about 4.00 more tonight. Woman Mad

Super Contributor

Yes, I have noticed that a number of times....take away the shipping cost...up goes the price of the item....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

I just bought the XL Lock and Lock storage box. I'd had my eye on it, but didn't want to pay the shipping. Now I'm glad I waited! 

Right now they're showing the Geoffrey Zakarian cast iron wok (K50897). The shipping on this was $7.50. I don't need it, but this would be the time to get it if you do. 

@Eileen in Virginia 

And I'm kicking myself because I just ordered two of those L&L storage boxes a few days ago!  If I had only known, I would have saved $11.00.  But I was afraid that it would be shown on ITKWD and would sell out. Oh well.....

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Free shipping meant a prezzie sent to a friend in PA was shipped from AZ for $0. The price hadn't been increased either. 

Serveral items on my wish list had gone up a few $'s but that was at least 3 days before the free shipping day. I have a nearly photographic memory for things like prices altho I still miss having the notes area of yore.