Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@willdob3  @Biftu

There is a pre-season sale price on a new pair of JP fitovers.

F12666

@Pearlee - Yes, and also A12660.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@willdob3  @Biftu

There is a pre-season sale price on a new pair of JP fitovers.

F12666

@Pearlee - Yes, and also A12660.

@Biftu  I just took a look - you mean F12660 

Honored Contributor

New Jonathan Paul Swarovski crystal fitovers.  Oooohhh on the Moonstone color! (see video)

F12662

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Jonathan-Paul-Kitti-Kat-Fitover-Sunglasses-with-Case.product.F12663.html?sc=F1266...

$36.48  Just saw these - half hour left at a one-day only price - wish I'd seen them earlier in the day.  New Jonathan Paul fitovers!

Valued Contributor

Wow! You all pay waaaaay toooooo much for fitover sunglasses!  I got mine at Target for $20 and they are the dark polarized ones, perhaps not as trendy as yours...but functionally they are a winner.  My wallet is happy.

Honored Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

Wow! You all pay waaaaay toooooo much for fitover sunglasses!  I got mine at Target for $20 and they are the dark polarized ones, perhaps not as trendy as yours...but functionally they are a winner.  My wallet is happy.

@Good4u  Please don't tell me I'm paying too much.  I used to buy the kind you got at Target, but I like the Jonathan Paul brand so much better for the style and the excellent lenses Paul uses.  I feel that I get what I pay for and I much prefer Jonathan Paul's to your kind.   I choose to pay what I do and I don't need anyone making judgements about that if that is how I choose to spend my money.

Valued Contributor

Fine.   You have a ton of money to spend...go for it!  I just think there are alternatives that work for most of us, if you look to get the value and does the job.  There are price points for every budget and it has nothing to do with judging anybody.  I just would never pay that kind of money for something that can easily become lost.  

Honored Contributor

Hey Pearly: Another myth : you do not always get what you pay for! 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Hey Pearly: Another myth : you do not always get what you pay for! 

Ahhhhhh but in this case I do,  @Group 5 minus 1 .  

And I like my sunglasses a heck of a lot more than the ones at Target, and they are better quality too.  @Good4u  I'll spend my money however I wish to, and yes, it is being judgmental to tell someone else they are spending too much.   "Too much" is relative - it's not too much for me.  I'm sure you buy some things I would never - ever - spend my money on.  

Valued Contributor

Didn't I just say you have the $ to go for it?  Why do you feel so guilty about spending something on an item that is so easily lost? It appears you are the one who has the problem about spending, not me.  Thou protest a bit too much showing you do feel a bit of guilt.  Oh, well.