Valued Contributor

Fit on Kim Gravel's line of clothes

Looking for a little help. I have never bought anything from Kim Gravel's line and wonder how they run size-wise compared to Denim & Co. or Susan Graver.  I am looking at a shrug made in cotton/model/spandex.  Any feed -back would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fit on Kim Gravel's line of clothes

@mia 2    Are you aware that you can check the actual measurements of each garment?  Kind of hard with a shrug since the chest measurement on an open-front cardigan isn't set like it is on a top.  I'd say Kim's things run similar to D&C.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Garment measurements can vary even by garment from the same company/designer so it’s difficult to accurately say one company fits like another. You could theoretically take one size from one brand and a different size in another Due to the way they determine their sizing.  Locate the garment measurement chart on the item you’re considering and go by that.  

Super Contributor

I wear my same size in all three lines. I think the fit of her line is nice.
Esteemed Contributor

@3blackdogs wrote:
I wear my same size in all three lines. I think the fit of her line is nice.

Same for me too...

Valued Contributor

Thank you to the several ladies that answered my question.  Really appreciate it.  I like what Kim Gravel is showing but have never ordered anything from her.  Your responses were very helpful!!!  Always can count on the QVC ladies!