Honored Contributor

First success with Breezes bra!

[ Edited ]

First I must say that I do love Ultimair, and I love the cotton briefs except I need covered elastic now due to sensitivity.

A301620
Breezies Smooth Radiance Unlined Underwire Support Bra

Just received this bra yesterday and WOW after looking high and low for various styles and brands. 

This satiny creation is well-conceived and well made. 

‘It really fits, although I should have ordered my measured band size because this style is true to the measurements IMO.

Most bras are so tight in the band for me no matter what the cup size. And manufacturing companies seem to be of the opinion that if you are female, you are the owner of a tiny rib cage. 

YAY🎉 Breezies listened!

https://www.qvc.com/Breezies-Smooth-Radiance-Unlined-Underwire-Support-Bra.product.A301620.html?sc=S...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: First success with Breezes bra!

Congratulations on your success story!

I gave up on Breezies long ago: no success for me.

Honored Contributor

Wonderful @LTT1

Wish I could say the same. Breezes rarely makes a bra in my size and the ones they have made in the past did not fit right. So I stopped looking at them altogether. Finally found some bras that fit nicely at onehanesplace. They had a very good sale and with free shipping just recently so I bought a few.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@insomniac2

I tried them a number of years ago with no luck

The timing was right on this one and I am ecstatic to find one that works.

I have always (been built oddly?) had trouble being fitted. Always. I stood in VS one time and tried on every bra they had.

I must say that I need a small cup size and a large band size and need shaping more than anything else.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

I also buy my Bali Bras at Hanes dot com --- usually $32 in the store --- $15 at Hanes with free shipping. Soooo beautifiul and comfy. Size 38D --- and I don't look big.

Honored Contributor

I love Bali! That's what I have been buying for several years. So comfy and nicely made for the price at hanes. @kivah

Respected Contributor

i am a new convert to breezies as well.  a few months ago, i decided to kick all my underwires to the curb. 

i love love the tsv they had a few months ago. lacy, comes in colors, great price and best of all no underwire.

i just picked up 2 more in the "as is" for $19, for the set of two. yippee.

Esteemed Contributor

Another Bali fan. Have been wearing Bali bras since my 20's. Tried a couple other's a few times over the years, but always return to Bali. Didn't know they were available on-line for a reasonable price! Will check that out when I place my next order of seven (combination of black, nude, and navy (if available)). It does add up quickly . . . I'll enjoy the savings! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

onehanesplace dot com is where I buy mine online. There is free shipping right now. @BirkiLady

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMeeDo they do free shipping often? Just purchased my quota about five weeks ago so don't really need any more bras for several months. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.