Esteemed Contributor

Re: First success with Breezes bra!

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady

I just checked Hanes dot com - free shipping and they just added 20% off using promo code 20NOW912. If u already ordered, call them for the discount - great service.

I just ordered 5 more Bali bras - as spares. I just couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

@kivah

Thank you and @SilleeMee so much! This forum is my lifeline, especially for bras! 😂 🤗 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

nordstrom's seems to have a really full line of sizes from smallest to larger my daughter needs 32 band and she always finds them at Nordstroms

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @kivah, but I've recently purchased a bunch of Bali's from Dillard's (as already mentioned) which will last through the rest of 2018 and beyond. I change my bras daily so buy a lot at a time. Have opened an account and will buy when necessary. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1,

I actually bought the Bali Style # DF1001. It's an underwire foam-cup and it's one of the rare ones they make that comes in my small band size with a larger cup. I need an underwire for the support. This is the first time I ever bought a foam cup bra and I like it very much for the modesty factor. Feels a little strange though...Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady

With my new order of 5 Bali Bras, I'll have around 40 bras. I wear each one just 1 time -- and wash in my washing machine every week - and they last forever. Do you actually toss out bras? After how many wearings? Some of mine are around 10 years - and in perfect condition.

Honored Contributor

@kivah,

When I buy new bras I buy 6 to 8 of them at a time about every three years then toss the old ones. I wear them 24 hours a day, even sleep with one on so they get worn out after a while.