Frequent Contributor

First Clothing Purchase on QVC

I just purchased Susan Graver's liquid knit cardigan in caramel.  I have been looking for a cardigan in this color and was happy to see it in her presentation.  I usually have to try on clothing before I buy so I am not sure how this will fit, but I do like the style and color so we will see.  I can always return it if it doesn't work out.  

Have any of you purchased this cardigan and if so do you like it?  It does have good reviews so I am hoping I like it and it fits well.  I am short and I did read that it is a good length for a shorter person.  Some things are just way to long for me.  

Thanks in advance for any comments, good or bad about the cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Re: First Clothing Purchase on QVC

Hope I don't sound too negative. Usually she cuts big except for TSV which I think is a little small. Also if it doesn't fit and you have to return you do not get your shipping and handling back. I'm sure you will enjoy this cardigan and all will be well.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

Good luck on your first clothing purchase.  SG was my first "clothing" purchase on the Q also.  Now I only buy SG on occasion - mostly clearance or as is.  Her prices have skyrocketed and with the new shipping policy - not doing it!  I can't stand to watch her anymore - she's just too frantic for my taste.  Enjoy your cardigan - I'm sure it will be perfect!  

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I don't like paying for shipping to return something and that is one reason I haven't purchased clothing online.  Hopefully I won't have to return.  Thanks for the encouraging words.

Frequent Contributor

I have to say I have a hard time watching SG.  At first I would just mute so I could still see the product, but there is just too much moving around.  I actually stopped watching after my purchase.  I knew I wasn't going to buy anything else so no need to watch. 

Respected Contributor

I own and love many liquid knit tops and cardigans (a few not so much). If you looked online at the description section and hit the "click here" for specific measurements ,you should be fine.  I like her cardigans very much. I like that pet hair doesn't cling so I get to enjoy wearing black...lol. I get lots of compliments on her pieces.