Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Closet Purge of 2016

I'm not even thinking about a closet purge this year. I really like what I have in my closet BETTER than the new things they're showing. This is really strange for me....

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'm not even thinking about a closet purge this year. I really like what I have in my closet BETTER than the new things they're showing. This is really strange for me....

@febe1,

Good for you.

I am right there with you. That is why I am having a hard time getting rid of much. I haven't been liking much of what I have seen for at least a couple seasons, if not longer. I have very nice things in my closet, I just don't need very many of them anymore, but don't know what I am really willing to part with, as I have way more than I need.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1,

Good for you.

I am right there with you. That is why I am having a hard time getting rid of much. I haven't been liking much of what I have seen for at least a couple seasons, if not longer. I have very nice things in my closet, I just don't need very many of them anymore, but don't know what I am really willing to part with, as I have way more than I need.

I feel like that, too. I have enough right now. When I'm willing to give up some things, I'll be ready to buy something new. 8)