Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@aggravatedwrote:

@sneefwrote:

I didnt realize the hostess have stylests  because the other night shift Kirsten Zell was showing Halston.  She had on a long thin fabric short sleeve duster with leggings on and a denim jacket.  She stated that this was a very thin DRESS then the Halston rep said that it was not a dress but a duster,  It even indicated in the description which she read when featuring it.  I wish QVC would notice how much this host needs help.

Every time I see Kirsten on, she has bare shoulders or at least one bare shoulder, a midriff top on, some part or parts of her body are always exposed.  I wish she would put on clothing.  Wow!  Some sort of exhibitionist.  She is hard to watch anyway.  

I think you both might be talking about 2 different hosts.  I believe @sneef is talking about Kristine Zell and you might be talking about Kirsten Lindquist? 

@Lipstickdiva Yes, thanks for correcting.

Respected Contributor

It could be the stylist is made to add other clothing and accessories on the models, if those items are also sold on QVC, with the intention of upselling. But it takes away from the actual item being presented. As for the hosts, could be the same thing, but don't they get to choose what they can wear? Quite a few of them don't wear anything from QVC, and I'm not counting the guys because the channel has nothing for them to pick from.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13wrote:

It could be the stylist is made to add other clothing and accessories on the models, if those items are also sold on QVC, with the intention of upselling. But it takes away from the actual item being presented. As for the hosts, could be the same thing, but don't they get to choose what they can wear? Quite a few of them don't wear anything from QVC, and I'm not counting the guys because the channel has nothing for them to pick from.

@Cumbercookie13  When Amy Strand began at QVC, she wore all QVC clothes.  She was darling in them.  She could wear a sack and look good but beside the point, any good stylist can use what they have and make it look good.  They just have to know what they are doing.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I saw Carolyn in a quilted pink moto style jacket with a logo print and lace top hanging down. So much wrong with the outfit.

Respected Contributor

Can't believe this whole thread had not been deleted. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I didn't see Gabrielle but when I flipped over to the LOGO show with Sharon, what she had on was horrendous.  I have nothing against LOGO but the outfit did her no favors at all.  She was wearing a dress that was unstructured with loose, baggy, unstructured tops and jackets over it.   

I saw the show and you're right, that dress thing was really, really bad on all of them!

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13

That was kind of my point; we wont agree on the individual pieces BUT a good stylist, or just a conscientious one, SHOULD be able to style an outfit to flatter the wearer...