Honored Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

Style is so subjective that you'll never please everyone but, at the very least, these stylists need to study human anatomy and actually consider it when dressing the different models and hosts to look their personal best!

I want to scream at the television when the thin model is in structure and fit, nicely buttoned up while the bigger model is loose and hanging open in whatever the garment may be! They don't seem to have a clue as to how to style a plus-sized girl to flatter!

@Andreatoo  It is rare that the beautiful blond model, Jackie, is dressed appropriately.  They dress her in some fashion, manner or color that should be worn by a very thin tall girl or a very petit, thin-boned girl, and will dress the aforesaid in what looks too matronly and too custom-tailored.  I have never seen such stylists.  HSN has much better stylists. Does QVC really think these people know what they are doing or is that their buying body prefers clothing that does not work for them.  I say let LDO dress the models.  Give him a full-time job working with models.  Let Julie (GILI) work with him.  They seem to be the two who have a clue what is going on.

Honored Contributor

@ginirnwrote:

Over the past few months I have seen both models and hosts wearing clothes that just do not fit.  Cannot understand why this happens unless it is a subliminal way to discourage views from buying those garments due to fit isssues.  I mean not just tight but gaping and stretching across the body.  I feel bad for the hosts who sometimes look absolutely dreadful in certain garments.  I just don't understand how this is allowed to happen because it certainly does not encourage sales.  Sometimes the person wearing the clothing doesn't realize how bad it looks expecially from behind.  Someone should be monitoring the hosts and models and either have them wear an appropriate size or nix the clothing altogether.

@ginirn  When I hear them say Model X is wearing a size 14, I automatically know she would look better in a 16 and very often, even an 18.

Frequent Contributor

I didnt realize the hostess have stylests  because the other night shift Kirsten Zell was showing Halston.  She had on a long thin fabric short sleeve duster with leggings on and a denim jacket.  She stated that this was a very thin DRESS then the Halston rep said that it was not a dress but a duster,  It even indicated in the description which she read when featuring it.  I wish QVC would notice how much this host needs help.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametodaywrote:

@Andreatoowrote:

Style is so subjective that you'll never please everyone but, at the very least, these stylists need to study human anatomy and actually consider it when dressing the different models and hosts to look their personal best!

I want to scream at the television when the thin model is in structure and fit, nicely buttoned up while the bigger model is loose and hanging open in whatever the garment may be! They don't seem to have a clue as to how to style a plus-sized girl to flatter!

@Andreatoo  It is rare that the beautiful blond model, Jackie, is dressed appropriately.  They dress her in some fashion, manner or color that should be worn by a very thin tall girl or a very petit, thin-boned girl, and will dress the aforesaid in what looks too matronly and too custom-tailored.  I have never seen such stylists.  HSN has much better stylists. Does QVC really think these people know what they are doing or is that their buying body prefers clothing that does not work for them.  I say let LDO dress the models.  Give him a full-time job working with models.  Let Julie (GILI) work with him.  They seem to be the two who have a clue what is going on.

@Nonametoday

A285554  Watch the video to see exactly what I'm talking about!

Maria should be wearing what Katia has on. The styling on Maria is just bad! But if somebody had to wear it Katia could more easily get away with it

New Contributor

Maximillian Wrote: It's the styles QVC is promoting. Sloppy, too many layers, anything goes together (NOT), bag lady look.

@maximillian QVC is promoting this style to sell more items. I don’t see how people think this is flattering. What kills me is when I see them showing layers in the summer fashions too. It’s too hot in most places for all those clothes.😂

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

@Nonametodaywrote:

@Andreatoowrote:

@Nonametoday

A285554  Watch the video to see exactly what I'm talking about!

Maria should be wearing what Katia has on. The styling on Maria is just bad! But if somebody had to wear it Katia could more easily get away with it

@Andreatoo  I just do not understand why they do this.  Do they just bring a bag of items, and put them on whomever they fit without any forethought.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see Gabrielle but when I flipped over to the LOGO show with Sharon, what she had on was horrendous.  I have nothing against LOGO but the outfit did her no favors at all.  She was wearing a dress that was unstructured with loose, baggy, unstructured tops and jackets over it.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fire that stylist

[ Edited ]

@sneefwrote:

I didnt realize the hostess have stylests  because the other night shift Kirsten Zell was showing Halston.  She had on a long thin fabric short sleeve duster with leggings on and a denim jacket.  She stated that this was a very thin DRESS then the Halston rep said that it was not a dress but a duster,  It even indicated in the description which she read when featuring it.  I wish QVC would notice how much this host needs help.

Every time I see Kirsten on, she has bare shoulders or at least one bare shoulder, a midriff top on, some part or parts of her body are always exposed.  I wish she would put on clothing.  Wow!  Some sort of exhibitionist.  She is hard to watch anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@aggravatedwrote:

@sneefwrote:

Every time I see Kirsten on, she has bare shoulders or at least one bare shoulder, a midriff top on, some part or parts of her body are always exposed.  I wish she would put on clothing.  Wow!  Some sort of exhibitionist.  She is hard to watch anyway.  

I think you both might be talking about 2 different hosts.  I believe @sneef is talking about Kristine Zell and you might be talking about Kirsten Lindquist? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Fire that stylist

[ Edited ]

I do wish they would dress Leah in more flattering outfits.  She is a beautiful woman.  They used to put those skinny belts on her...up high, under her bust...not flattering.   Now, I'm not sure what look they are going for, but she deserves better.