Honored Contributor

The stylist is probably told what must be used in that line during the segment.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the styling of the petite models in particular, and I'm surprised when they often put a huge scarf around her neck and hang a handbag on her. She looks like a little girl with her mother's clothes on. 

When I see the models or hosts looking particularly bad, my common sense tells me it's the clothing they're selling. And I think, if it looks bad on them, it will look worse on me. 

Respected Contributor
I liked those wide leg pants with the fitted tshirt and the sandals. Some of you go looking for things to fuss about.
Valued Contributor

Not all clothes look good on all people.  I would think harder to dress certain body types when the clothing is not for every body type either.  At least I get an idea when I see something on the model good or bad.  I do get a good laugh when I see certain things put together that to me are out there.

Esteemed Contributor

Well you know what they say... "Different strokes for different folks."

Regular Contributor

Over the past few months I have seen both models and hosts wearing clothes that just do not fit.  Cannot understand why this happens unless it is a subliminal way to discourage views from buying those garments due to fit isssues.  I mean not just tight but gaping and stretching across the body.  I feel bad for the hosts who sometimes look absolutely dreadful in certain garments.  I just don't understand how this is allowed to happen because it certainly does not encourage sales.  Sometimes the person wearing the clothing doesn't realize how bad it looks expecially from behind.  Someone should be monitoring the hosts and models and either have them wear an appropriate size or nix the clothing altogether.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   It's just as bad as all the Logo and layers and layers.  I thought the hosts could basically wear what they wanted.  Guess not. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008wrote:
I liked those wide leg pants with the fitted tshirt and the sandals. Some of you go looking for things to fuss about.

@RollTide2008wrote:

I absolutely loved those wide leg pants on Gabrielle. I would of ordered it if they my size didn't sell out.  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want to see someone lose their job, just because, I didn't like the way they dressed  a model

Respected Contributor

i cannot imagine thinking everything should be my way.

strange

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~