Honored Contributor

I just saw Gabrielle on QVC2 and for a second, I thought Halloween came early.  She's young, pretty and has great figure but the stylist put her in an atrocity.  Big, poofy, oversized and sloppy looking outfit.  Gabrielle, like Leah is team player but she should have said NO to that outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

I just saw Gabrielle on QVC2 and for a second, I thought Halloween came early.  She's young, pretty and has great figure but the stylist put her in an atrocity.  Big, poofy, oversized and sloppy looking outfit.  Gabrielle, like Leah is team player but she should have said NO to that outfit.

I can say the same about Leah outfits. I do not think the short over long look is good for her. She is a beautiful women and has looked so good in her dresses and more classic outfits. JMHO. I agree with you about Gabrielle I could not get over those pants.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@apple1964wrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:

I can say the same about Leah outfits. I do not think the short over long look is good for her. She is a beautiful women and has looked so good in her dresses and more classic outfits. JMHO. I agree with you about Gabrielle I could not get over those pants.Woman Surprised

I agree, that short over long look doesn't work for Leah's figure at all.  Worse when they wrap scarves around her throat.  She did look very nice today with the lace cardiagan and longer tank.  It seems like the A-list stylists do the ladies on the Monday fashion shows.  I might now like what Amy or Shawn is wearing but they always look fashionable, accessorized and beautifully put together.  It's hit or miss with the Saturday AMS hosts.    

Respected Contributor

It's the styles QVC is promoting.  Sloppy, too many layers, anything goes together (NOT), bag lady look.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I awoke this morning and turned on QVC to a LOGO show...i couldn't get over the outfits the models were wearing....it was a presentation of a Print French Terry Hoodie .......one with baggy capris and one with layers and 

lounge pants......................oh my.

Honored Contributor

Style is so subjective that you'll never please everyone but, at the very least, these stylists need to study human anatomy and actually consider it when dressing the different models and hosts to look their personal best!

I want to scream at the television when the thin model is in structure and fit, nicely buttoned up while the bigger model is loose and hanging open in whatever the garment may be! They don't seem to have a clue as to how to style a plus-sized girl to flatter!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  Someone should actually lose her / his job because you didn't like a particular outfit on a host?  That's pretty drastic.  Everyone makes mistakes at their jobs on occasion.

Respected Contributor

Are we talking about the Du Jour wide leg pants? If so, they were being sold on the show, and I thought the slim black top they put with them was fine. I did see that at one point she had slipped on a Barefoot Dreams kimono top (which, by definition, had a lot of fabric), but I think that was just for the presentation and a bit thereafter? Anyway, if you're going to sell those pants, I thought the top she had on was actually a good choice and she showed them off well. (Otherwise, in the words of Emily Litella, "Never mind.")

Respected Contributor

@maximillian

I agree about bag lady looks.  I am still stunned at how well LOGO does.  But to each his own.  I only buy Linea by Louis Dell Olio, GILI, and occasionally Isaac Mizrahi and Halston.  Their clothes are more fitted and structured.  

Regular Contributor

I do not believe that everything goes with everything. Just sayin.