Honored Contributor

Re: Finally some Prive Revaux to love...

I'm a bit confused.  To me progressives are prescription glasses that are distance on the top & middle and transition to readers on the bottom.

They are nice looking glasses.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 These progressives readers and others bought off the shelf do not correct for distance, so no correction at the top of the lens.  So for the wearer it is like the old bifocals but no line that tells people you are wearing reading glasses.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was watching this morning an announcement by the Tribeca Film Festival CEO and co-founder Jane Rosenthal, and she was wearing sunglasses that looked a lot like the silver choice above.  She was indoors and reading, so I'll guess they were readers!

Esteemed Contributor

These beautiful sunglasses (A398875) were on the Kerstin's Closet show today 5/21, down $5, to $29.98.  They are terrific!  Kerstin called them the "best of the best".  They explained what progressive lenses are like, which is in the video now posted on the website, and this is a question some people have.  I love mine.  Great to read outside in the summer!

Customer service put me on hold approx. 20 mins. to get the price adjustment, a transaction that in the past takes no time at all.  Oh well....