Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fiesta Floral Midi Dress

Very pretty 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty pattern but those wrap dresses never stay right on me. 

Honored Contributor

It boggles my mind when ladies say they dont wear prints.  Does that mean your whole wardrobe is solids?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

I don't like prints, even as very young child, I didn't like prints.  I have a picture of myself and my two younger sisters, I was about 7 and I have this sour puss look on my face.  My mom said it was because I didn't want to wear the dress she chose because it had little red and green apples on it.  I was not a happy camper...LOL   I usually have floral summer skirt and floral maxi in my summer wardrobe but the prints tend to be sott water color prints.  Not bright wild prints. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree ........cute story.  At least you do have some prints.  Im sure people look at me weird sometimes with the bold prints I wear.  Im happy we have a choice.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

It boggles my mind when ladies say they dont wear prints.  Does that mean your whole wardrobe is solids?

@Imaoldhippie  I really do know women whose entire wardrobe is black, and shades of  tan and gray with a few white tops.  With these gals it's an ordeal to get them to accessorize a print scarf.  Oh well, it's their thing.

@Katcat1  I love the Bardot dress!  I may have to add that one to my wardrobe.  Stepping into Mr. Peabody's way back machine, when Diane Von Furstenberg had a collection on QVC in one of them she featured a set of silk red print separates which included a flirty knee length skirt, short sleeve ruffled collar blouse and a matchng vest.  It was one of my all time favorites from DVF.