Honored Contributor

Fiesta Floral Midi Dress

[ Edited ]

by Bardot for spring & summer.  $119 & partially lined.  Nordstrom.

BARDOT Fiesta Floral Midi Dress, Main, color, ORANGE FLORAL

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Re: Fiesta Floral Midi Dress

FYI...........nordstrom.com

No results for “bardot fiesta floral dress”

Honored Contributor

A miss for me.

Don’t care for the white underside of the printed material, or the on going trend of the uneven hem.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@firestorm  If you would have typed in dress by Bardot it comes up.  Anyway, here is the item no. 5771606.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like the style of this dress, very pretty, however I would prefer the color to be solid.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw  I am a solid color dress myself but sometimes I have to think out of the box so they say.  Just something fun for warm weather.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Some very pretty faux wrap, solids and prints; very pretty florals in large and small print dresses, some flowy and many flowery, lots of linen and great LRL dresses on the market now.  I don't think we have ever had a spring in recent years with so much in the marketplace, something beautiful for everyone. 

I was in Dillard's Monday (I think) and Van Maur (who has the worst website on the internet) today and there are so many beautiful dresses, blazers, pants, blouses, shirts.  It is just breathtaking if you are a clothes horse (but without a heavily funded bank account, it's sad).

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  You are so right.  I have never seen so many beautiful prints this season and the wide variety of them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

KatCat1

Yes, for those of us who are hesitant to try prints we should try.  Sometimes certain prints flatter and look good, the only way to know is to try !  I wear many print tops but not so much in pants and dresses.  

Thanks for showing us these dresses too, i enjoy it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@spiderw  You are welcome.  I am not ready for floral pants.  I was trying to wake up the forum as it has been on the quiet side.  lol  Have a good night.

kindness is strength