Regular Contributor

Can someone describe this fabric .Is it the same or like dreanjeannes? Or "how comfy" knits?

Respected Contributor

@Leelee1123 

Sorry, I don't have Dreamjeans, but do have a pair of the Kim Gravel jeans.  Kim's are extremely comfy.  They are lighter in weight than traditional jeans, including other brands that have stretch such as NYDJ.  I'll be back for more! 

Contributor

@Leelee1123 They are similar but the Flexibelle jeans are a bit thinner and I like them better. Same stretch but more trendy-younger. 

Respected Contributor

I have a Flexibelle jean jacket and love it! It's so soft and comfy. Now looking to buy a pair of flexibelle jeans.

Respected Contributor
Flexibelle is lighter and moves with you. Dream Jeannes are comfortable too but they're like a lighter courdoroy IMO and can be very hot if you live in a climate that stays humid or has humid summers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fexibelle jeans

[ Edited ]

@Leelee1123 

I do not own any Dream Jeannes but purchased a cuffed Flexibelle Capri tsv a while back. Ordered according to my click here measurements and found they stretch significantly. I ended up going down three sizes in order to keep them up. I like the fabric. Although I prefer a lighter weight during the dog days of summer, I did comfortably wear these, finding them suitable going in and out of AC. HTH 

Honored Contributor

I find that all of these knit jeans "grow" as you wear then.  They start fitting nicely but end up baggy after a few hours of wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've never had an issue with Flexibelle jeans growing on me at all.

IMO Dream Jeannes are knit jeans.  To me they don't even look like jeans.  They look like knit pants that are supposed to look like jeans.  When you look at the inside of them, they are french terry and loopy.  They don't in any way, shape or form resemble denim.

Flexibelle jeans look like jeans outside and inside.  You can cuff them and they still look like denim.  They aren't as soft as dream jeans because they aren't the same material.