Honored Contributor

Re: Fess Up! What did you buy this October visit?

I just placed my order:

A second pea coat in raspberry (already have the blue)

Pink button down shirt to wear under raspberry pea coat

Kate shirts in clay and stone (unsure about the stone but it looked very gray in LDO pictures so I am going to give it a try)

WK gored skirt in walnut (new brown tall boots)

Nothing else caught my fancy this time. May change my mind when I see the show. Looking forward to the quilted jacket that is coming in January.

PS: I would have ordered the olive suede jacket if the matching slim pants would have been longer and had a good hem to lengthen. I love olive!

Regular Contributor

Good grief I was busy and it's not over yet:

A87423 WK Elbow Sleeve in Perfectly Pink

A259108 Sheltand pullover in Charcoal Grey

A256444 Ponte Knit Pants in Navy

A220044 Tunic with pockets in Slate Blue

A257286 Swing Coat in Black

J270119 Cross necklace in Silver

J288007 Necklace in Olive

J291535 Necklace in Clear

A256917 Poncho in Mulberry

A72448 WK turtleneck in Charcoal

On this list for Monday:

A256919 Sheltand Cardigan in Stone

A257343 Ponte Knit Leggings in Black

A72448 WK turtleneck in Black

A259706 WK Cardigan in Hunter

A259103 Wing Collar blouse in Pale Blue (I plan to wear this with the Stone Shetland Cardigan. Louis had Angela styled this way with jeans and I love the look.)

Respected Contributor

Here's my October haul thus far :

WK cardigans in Brick Red, Navy & Black (have/love)

WK tank in Brick Red (have/love)

WK scarf in Brick Red (ordered)

Double strand necklaces in Gold, Gunmetal (have/love)

Pea coat in Persian Blue (have/love)

V-neck shetland sweaters in Stone & Persian Blue (have/love)

Cardigan shetland sweaters in Stone & Grey (ordered)

Cowl neck sweaters on clearance in Silver, Black & Peacock Blue (ordered)

Kate Shirt in Stone (ordered)

Free Form Bead Necklace in Silver (ordered)

Opaque Tights in Black, Grey (have/love); Navy (ordered)

Seamless Leggings in Dark Grey, Black & Navy (have/love)

Jacquard Jacket in Midnight Blue (have/love)

Swing Skirt in Black (Ordered)

Swing WK Sweater in Black & Stone (Ordered)

Fluted Bead Cross Necklace (Ordered)

Reversible Faux Fur Coat in Black (Ordered)

Sheer Tights in Nude and Black

Trusted Contributor

Good heavens I didn't remember I also ordered:

WK cardigans in navy, brick red and black

WK matching tank in red and navy

V neck shetland sweaters in stone, grey and blue

Wing collar shirts in white, pink and blue

Pea Coat in black

WK scarves in red and black

Super ponte leggings in black and taupe- can't believe I was so late to the party on these!

PK pants in navy and charcoal

Seamless leggings in navy and black

Add this all to my previous list and I look like I have a problem...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

linea sheer tights in black and nude

added black classic WK cardigan(already have red, HG, navy and love)

swing WK sweater in olive

shetland poncho in olive and sweater in persian blue-love these with ponte leggings.

olive slim pants.

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 anniebethsmom said:

Good heavens I didn't remember I also ordered:

WK cardigans in navy, brick red and black

WK matching tank in red and navy

V neck shetland sweaters in stone, grey and blue

Wing collar shirts in white, pink and blue

Pea Coat in black

WK scarves in red and black

Super ponte leggings in black and taupe- can't believe I was so late to the party on these!

PK pants in navy and charcoal

Seamless leggings in navy and black

Add this all to my previous list and I look like I have a problem...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

You definitely get the prize for biggest haul!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

GraceCo- I'm relatively new to Linea, about 2 years now and I find that this line is perfect for my lifestyle. Everything seems to speak to me- as if Louis knows my personal style! Haven't really updated my wardrobe in a while, so I feel that if I don't grab these classics when available I won't get the chance again. We all have seen how fast these items go and how few reorders we see.

It does seem excessive when put to paper, but I'm trying to build with the basics and then hopefully, add some fun pieces here and there.

If you ladies weren't so darn stylish, giving me ideas, I'd have so much less!!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 anniebethsmom said:

GraceCo- I'm relatively new to Linea, about 2 years now and I find that this line is perfect for my lifestyle. Everything seems to speak to me- as if Louis knows my personal style! Haven't really updated my wardrobe in a while, so I feel that if I don't grab these classics when available I won't get the chance again. We all have seen how fast these items go and how few reorders we see.

It does seem excessive when put to paper, but I'm trying to build with the basics and then hopefully, add some fun pieces here and there.

If you ladies weren't so darn stylish, giving me ideas, I'd have so much less!!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

anniebethsmom, I'm in the same boat! Although I've been wearing classic LDO since his days at Anne Klein (still have a suit or two in my closet!!), I am new (within the last three years) to purchasing Linea on QVC. I didn't even know it was available here--what a nice surprise! Since then, I've been trying to catch up filling in my wardrobe with all the must-haves and creating outfits with LDO's (& the Linea Ladies) significant styling help. I think I'd be at a total loss of what to buy if Louis did not create his exquisite outfits on his blog. It's a treasured gift for someone like me who relies on the same-o, same-o.

I also think it's a "get it while you can" situation given the popularity of his line and lack of reorders oftentimes at the whims of QVC. I also dread the day Louis announces his retirement. Gulp. I selfishly hope he'll stay in the game well into his 70's/80's, or realistically, for as long as he's enjoying it. He's such a lovely man and what he does for all of us is very special. So, let's enjoy the ride and the journey while we can.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/25/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/25/2014 anniebethsmom said:

<em>GraceCo</em>- I'm relatively new to Linea, about 2 years now and I find that this line is perfect for my lifestyle. Everything seems to speak to me- as if Louis knows my personal style! Haven't really updated my wardrobe in a while, so I feel that if I don't grab these classics when available I won't get the chance again. We all have seen how fast these items go and how few reorders we see.

anniebethsmom, I'm in the same boat! Although I've been wearing classic LDO since his days at Anne Klein (still have a suit or two in my closet!!), I am new (within the last three years) to purchasing Linea on QVC. I didn't even know it was available here--what a nice surprise! Since then, I've been trying to catch up filling in my wardrobe with all the must-haves and creating outfits with LDO's (& the Linea Ladies) significant styling help. I think I'd be at a total loss of what to buy if Louis did not create his exquisite outfits on his blog. It's a treasured gift for someone like me who relies on the same-o, same-o.

I also think it's a "get it while you can" situation given the popularity of his line and lack of reorders oftentimes at the whims of QVC. I also dread the day Louis announces his retirement. Gulp. I selfishly hope he'll stay in the game well into his 70's/80's, or realistically, for as long as he's enjoying it. He's such a lovely man and what he does for all of us is very special. So, let's enjoy the ride and the journey while we can.Smile

I actually ordered more of the 'new' items prior to this visit...I love, love, love the long ponte jacket. But I have been ordering a lot of the basics now that I know what works for me. So I have several of the mock t neck shells coming, more of the v neck shells, another of the ponte straight leg pant and I did order the swing sweater in mulberry. And...not a Linea...but I also ordered another of IM's long boyfriend sweater in a pretty blue to go w/ (I hope) some of my Linea items.

I've been shopping the Q for over 20 years and I had no idea the LDO items were available. Not everything presented works for me or my lifestyle...but there are enough basic and fun items that do work for me...and I've bought up a storm this year. But as you all have written...some items are never reordered...so buy while you can.

Between the ponte knit and the whisper knit...I'm getting such a nice and varied wardrobe that I rarely struggle with the 'what do I wear to this event' due to limited choices. Now it's what do I wear to this event because I have so many choices. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Kate, I have the long super ponte jacket too--LOVE it. We will never find anything like it in the B&M stores & even if we did, LDO's is best of class in style/fit. I'm still catching up on WKs, finding what styles work for me, and building a nice wardrobe of outfits from head to toe. I'm starting to create a "style book" of sorts on Pinterest to track all I own, because I forget Wink But, I have spent a small fortune this past year. It's horrifying in a good way. lol