Honored Contributor

This one has a good chocolate brown in the long list of brown hues which seem to cover every complection type.

The florals seem rather 70's and I don't care for the longer crew socks with sandals.  NOTHING worse than webbed feet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCxmE2EWok

What do you think of this collection?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Fendi Spring Summer 2020

I definitely do not like the sandals with socks.  In general I wasn't excited about the outfits, the styles and colors did not appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

I only watched half the video .. rather boring.

Only things I found objectionable were short skirts and skimpy tops.

One of the beige jackets early in the video looks just like one I bought from LandsEnd last winter.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I like when they started showing pants.  I love the way the pants were made. The skirts were way too short, the socks with the shoes was unattractive and the clothes on the whole were unwearable.  Could you see yourself walking down the street with the sheer pants and underwear?  OMG!  The large print floral was gaudy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ECBG   I like when they started showing pants.  I love the way the pants were made. The skirts were way too short, the socks with the shoes was unattractive and the clothes on the whole were unwearable.  Could you see yourself walking down the street with the sheer pants and underwear?  OMG!  The large print floral was gaudy.

@Katcat1 I think the sheer pants were for parties, and country clubs for where they still exist.

It has been said for several years that with all of the gyms, expect clothing to be more body conscious.