Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

So pretty, fresh, young....there seems to be a carefreeness that is lacking in our time.  The good news, we can incorporate many techniques in our lives that foster joy and laughter.  Thanks for this beautiful reminder to cherish our friendships/family and appreciate the small treasures in our lives.  Wonderful photo...thanks for the share!

Honored Contributor

The ladies are delightful.  I never liked that era for fashion.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget the WACs who wore slacks!  

Honored Contributor

Love the photo and their outfits! 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful picture!  I love the clothing, shoes, hair - and most of all the beautiful smiles!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Very feminine, fresh, clean and respectful looking.

Super Contributor

Classy.  Reminds me of my mum.  She always dressed similar to this for work and nights out until she retired at 65, including heels.  She always looked immaculate. Bless her though, she had terrible feet in her older years and at 89 when she passed her feet were in bad shape.  Times have changed, my daughter only wears heels for certain occasions but her flats are very pretty too.  Oh god I'm going off topic and rambling.  Thanks for the photo.

Esteemed Contributor

@Flopsy wrote:

Classy.  Reminds me of my mum.  She always dressed similar to this for work and nights out until she retired at 65, including heels.  She always looked immaculate. Bless her though, she had terrible feet in her older years and at 89 when she passed her feet were in bad shape.  Times have changed, my daughter only wears heels for certain occasions but her flats are very pretty too.  Oh god I'm going off topic and rambling.  Thanks for the photo.

@Flopsy  You're not rambling........nice to have memories! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
@Flopsy. Precious memories! Cherish them! I enjoyed reading your post!💕💕