Honored Contributor

Love it,  wish I had an occasion to wear it.  It was in an ad on my FB page.  So far, no wedding invitations or other summer events that would call for a dressy skirt like this.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Pleated-Pull-On-Skirt.product.A352568.html?cm_mmc=FB-_-AD-_-REMARKET...

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree, that is pretty.  I have a wedding but it's this Saturday.  Doubt I'd get it in time.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fell in love with this

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree   Very classy!  Besides being pretty it looks comfortable.  You'll probably wish you bought it when that unexpected invitation comes!

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  I especially love the coral.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fell in love with this

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree 

Lovely!

I adore those tiny pleats.

Many years back, QVC sold a few items called Paris Pleats.  I had a skirt and top just like this in eggplant. 

It always looked nice!

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Oh, the coral definitely be the one for me. 

Honored Contributor

This has been on my Wishlist! I don't have a wedding or anything that calls for this dress this summer either. Wish I did though. I love this,especially in the Coral and Navy colors.....Just gorgeous........Maybe it will go on clearance and we can purchase it at the end of summer for next year at a really reduced price......

Honored Contributor

It is pretty.

Honored Contributor

I doubt it will go on clearance before these knife pleats are out of style.  QVC does not seem to understand clearance.  Perhaps since they have acquired HSN, they will learn.  I would buy it for Christmas party if it were in petite.  Alas, 40 inches is wayyyyyy too tall for me.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, especially if you are pencil thin.  Those pleats tend to add heft.  Love the coral color for summer.