Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Love it,  wish I had an occasion to wear it.  It was in an ad on my FB page.  So far, no wedding invitations or other summer events that would call for a dressy skirt like this.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Pleated-Pull-On-Skirt.product.A352568.html?cm_mmc=FB-_-AD-_-REMARKET...

This is not a trendy item. It’s very pretty and you could wear it for a future event. 

Honored Contributor
You might consider wearing it in late October with a pointy hat - so versatile.
Respected Contributor

Oh my, I had a skirt like that back in, hmmmm, 1996 or so.  Mine was off-white and came to just below my knee.  I wore it to work with an off-white tunic sweater, and I was styling.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Oh my, I had a skirt like that back in, hmmmm, 1996 or so.  Mine was off-white and came to just below my knee.  I wore it to work with an off-white tunic sweater, and I was styling.  

@Peaches McPhee 

I had a black midi skirt very simiar to the one discussed here.

I wondered why all the color choices have a black waist band.

Honored Contributor

OH!  My!!!!!  What a boots and sweater moment!  Order it!Smiley Happy

Image result for girl in long flowing skirt boots and winter sweater

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Love it,  wish I had an occasion to wear it.  It was in an ad on my FB page.  So far, no wedding invitations or other summer events that would call for a dressy skirt like this.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Pleated-Pull-On-Skirt.product.A352568.html?cm_mmc=FB-_-AD-_-REMARKET...

This is not a trendy item. It’s very pretty and you could wear it for a future event. 

@Mindy D   Actually, both wide and knife pleats are trending for 2019 accorcding to fashiontrendwalk and several other "trend" reports.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the skirt but unfortunately am no longer thin enough to wear this style, still tall enough but oh well.   Back in the day when I was, I had one very similar and loved it.  

Honored Contributor

I saw the same style (excellent pleats, sheer fabric with underlay, elasticized waistband) in a local boutique just the other day.

The fabric was a soft beige with a floral pattern.  Really striking.

We don't see pleats often enough anymore.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I love the coral too.  SO PRETTY.  

Honored Contributor

If I were buying it, I would only buy it in the black because I don't like that black elastic waistband on the coral or navy.