Respected Contributor

Re: Feb 23rd - Today's Special G by Giuliana

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl I was looking at the ts , which is sold out  now. I popped my measurements in to the chart and it told me to order size2 . I just cant imagine it fitting me . They are cotton with a small amy spandex. They finally sold out so it doesn't matter now. I've been looking for a new pair of reasonably priced comfortable jeans,and I did try her leggings on your recommendation a while back, but they were too thin for my liking, and the fit uncomfortable due to size I think, it was a while ago, But they were great about the return.

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was looking at the ts , which is sold out  now. I popped my measurements in to the chart and it told me to order size2 . I just cant imagine it fitting me . They are cotton with a small amy spandex. They finally sold out so it doesn't matter now. I've been looking for a new pair of reasonably priced comfortable jeans,and I did try her leggings on your recommendation a while back, but they were too thin for my liking, and the fit uncomfortable due to size I think, it was a while ago, But they were great about the return.

@skuggles - oh, too bad they sold out. I find her jeans do vary on fit based on style boyfriend v skinny or denim v stretch. So I order based on size chart. Her jeans are really good quality. Make sure to keep checking, things do pop back and tag every one you like with a red heart so you get alerts when price goes down.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl- I also bought the Slinky tank for olive & taupe bottoms.  I happened to find one matching cardi shortly thereafter, for $10.  Not sure I'll wear them together, but could be nice with a solid tank.  I enjoy your posts!

Honored Contributor

I loved those "rose" jeans in both denim shades.  I can't even waitlist them.  I do think the waist runs very small in some of her jeans.

i'd have bought the rose jeans had I paid attention--very cute.

I like the T.S., but I know I'd not wear it as it doesn't have a closure on it.  Prices are a bit high on her line until they go on sale--unfortunately, they are bringing in less quantity of her non-ts items so they don't have to discount a great deal.  This T.S. will be discounted to $29.00 or so at some point, but the aqua may be gone. 

It does look slimming on eveyrone, but I do think that someone super petite may not look as good in it.  The models are tall and can pull off that length.

I love the artist sleeveless tank, but I don't want to pay $40 for it.  I'm being cheap!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

They run truer to size than the Q obviously but I'd still say they run bigger than your b&m sizes.

I just picked up 534-154 on HSN in the taupe and sage

Thanks Andreaa.

I would like if anyone who preordered this tomorrow TTV --to share the sizing info and the details as far as softness, etc.  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

I alreadty have this in taupe and love it.  I'm getting the coral tomorrow!!

How was the sizing?  It looks to run smaller than a lot of Evine tops.

Is it itchy.

@winamac1 The sizing is true to size.  I ordered an xs and it fits perfect.  It is not itchy at all.  It has a lining that is super soft.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

Is it itchy.

@winamac1 The sizing is true to size.  I ordered an xs and it fits perfect.  It is not itchy at all.  It has a lining that is super soft.

thanks

I will probably try xs too, but the sizing looked small on it even for Evine.    Are you and xs or xxs in QVC?

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is it itchy.

thanks

I will probably try xs too, but the sizing looked small on it even for Evine.    Are you and xs or xxs in QVC?

@winamac1I wear xxs in QVC.  What color are you getting?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is it itchy.

thanks

@winamac1I wear xxs in QVC.  What color are you getting?

not sure, LOL.  I like the blue and coral and taupe.

Honored Contributor

Melissa had the blue on and it looked like a nice shade and it looked good with the jeans she had on.  That was my favorite shade.