Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 23rd - Today's Special G by Giuliana

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like her new 'seafoam' color.

G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Jacket with Detachable Collar
522-346
G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Jacket with Detachable Collar

I realize that I'm alone on this but I love the color and the jacket. 

@islandgrrl - hey chickie! Nice to see you posting again. 

You are not alone, lol. I love this jacket and the color. They had a model wearing it last night for another show & it looks great. Not sure that I want the duster and this jacket in seafoam, but I just might have to buy both! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I much prefer the duster to the usual cardigan (I prefer the classic button down fitted to both) and even more so the duster length vest..But hasn't the duster/cardigan been done to death??

I love my tanks and tees but these sweaters seem more specialized. How many does everyone have already?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

I alreadty have this in taupe and love it.  I'm getting the coral tomorrow!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

I alreadty have this in taupe and love it.  I'm getting the coral tomorrow!!

How was the sizing?  It looks to run smaller than a lot of Evine tops.

Is it itchy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

They run truer to size than the Q obviously but I'd still say they run bigger than your b&m sizes.

I just picked up 534-154 on HSN in the taupe and sage

Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy the 1st version of this cardi?  How is the knit? Sizing? I heard G say she tweaked, the design for the TS.

I like the Aqua color but I was hoping there would be a Seafoam option. They s/h offered both since it's s Spring collection.

Good news is you can get another $12 off by requesting a rebate for the Vogue mag subscription. The rebate form is available on the product page, just click on the pink Vogue box to get the form.

G by Giuliana Rib Knit Boyfriend Cardigan and 1-Year Vogue Magazine Subscription
522-292
G by Giuliana Rib Knit Boyfriend Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I did all my damage from the Slinky brand earlier.  I have 6 pairs of pants and 6 tops coming to me on good prices and reduced shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl How is the fit on her jeans? I used the Whats my size thingie, and it tells me to order 1-2 sizes down from my normal size .. Garment measurement matches hip but not waist?

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@Chi-town girl How is the fit on her jeans? I used the Whats my size thingie, and it tells me to order 1-2 sizes down from my normal size .. Garment measurement matches hip but not waist?

@skuggles - which style are you considering? I think the hsn size chart is accurate,  but also look at garment sizing tab. Is there stretch in the jeans. Some of hers have stretch, others are just reg denim.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I did all my damage from the Slinky brand earlier.  I have 6 pairs of pants and 6 tops coming to me on good prices and reduced shipping.  

Hi @Blingqueen023!  Looks like you got a great start on Spring wardrobe! 

I like some of the Slinky toppers, recently bought this top... $6. I was concerned it would either be ugly or fall apart upon wearing it, lol. I want some brighter color tops to pair up with my olive and sage green pants, and this top is a great compliment.  Really cute! 

Slinky® Brand Printed Scoop-Neck Tank Top
493-336
Slinky® Brand Printed Scoop-Neck Tank Top