Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 23rd - Today's Special G by Giuliana

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

Is it on the website??

I saw the program guide for Friday and was stoked about a show dedicated to 'the color of the year' ?! I assumed the TTV would be Indigo Thread since they're on at 11:00 PM...

I just checked the web site and there's nothing about the 4 TTV's and I can't see whats coming for the show dedicated to green ...Woohoo!

Did notice that the fashion day extends through Saturday!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

The sweater looks pretty but you can't really trust anything Margaret wears! LOL

Those do it yourself leggings just sound ridiculous; did you check the reviews on the last ones they offered?

I missed Melissa's Monday night show when I fell asleep! I will definitely be watching as much as possible for the 2 days....

Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Stretch Gabardine Pant
522-356
G by Giuliana Stretch Gabardine Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Stretch Gabardine Tank
522-306
G by Giuliana Stretch Gabardine Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, they were doing a presale of them Monday night but once the show was over, they went back up to regular price.  2 of the items are Indigo Moon.  This top and the jeans here are both a TTV.  The top was $29.91 with 2.99 s/h.  I do not remember how much the jeans were but  you got $5.00 off if you ordered them with the top.  They are release hem frayed bottom jeans.  I thought they were cute.  The third TTV was the K&M Slimming Options leggings in a choice of length.  I do not know what the 4th TTV was but I swear Melissa said there were 4.

730-854- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mixed Stitch Knit 3/4 Sleeve Raw Edge Seamed Flounce Hem Tunic

I think that is really cute, but I'm not sure about that "slubby" type of material on the top.  The bottom is so cute and I love that style.  I don't like most of Evine clothes, but this is darling.  I'm not wowed by the colors but I may get one to see.  I have one other Indigo brand top from Evine, and I do like it.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Is that slub or just a sweater knit? I'm not a slub fan either...

Most evine offerings look much better in person. They don't film in HD. With the exception of one piece I find it exceeds my expectations visually.

Haven't had any problems with quality of material or construction..

Still waiting on this to show up on my desk!

One world tie dye.jpg

It's called a peasant but looks more henley to me!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

The sweater looks pretty but you can't really trust anything Margaret wears! LOL

Those do it yourself leggings just sound ridiculous; did you check the reviews on the last ones they offered?

I missed Melissa's Monday night show when I fell asleep! I will definitely be watching as much as possible for the 2 days....

I don't do leggings (too bottom heavy) so I never looked at them.  Melissa was wearing the jeans and that top Monday. She looked cute but she must really be short. The jeans were too long for her so she had them rolled which took away the frayed hem. 

I have some issues about the shirt.  I love most of the body if it.  I wish the hem was a sheer material, like a stretch nylon or even chiffon instead of viscose.  I also wish they had done a straight seam and attached the flounce hem rather than doing a high/low seam.  I don't like how it dips in the back.  I also don't care for the godets of the viscose coming up both sides of the body of the shirt.  I think that's what I don't like the most about it.  Had they left the body totally the same, I would have liked it a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

Is that slub or just a sweater knit? I'm not a slub fan either...

Most evine offerings look much better in person. They don't film in HD. With the exception of one piece I find it exceeds my expectations visually.

Haven't had any problems with quality of material or construction..

Still waiting on this to show up on my desk!

One world tie dye.jpg

It's called a peasant but looks more henley to me!

It's not a slub knit.  It's a sweater knit but the sleeves are unlined so they are sheer. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are posted, but not sure yet of the TS item.

This is the photo from the Feb Program Guide. Maybe it's a new duste/long cardi

20170209_200142.jpg

Thx @emmysmom for confirming the TS is the duster. Waiting for them to repost it!  Loving the seaform color in G's new collection