Honored Contributor

Do you have favorite summer outfits? 

For dressing up I love my navy, green, and white abstract floral knee length wrap dress, navy blue wedge sandals, short sleeve navy cardigan, and white croco bag.

For casual wear I love wearing my navy twill slim leg pants, a tunic length navy and white top, navy flats, and my red crossbody bag. 

Anyone else want to share?

Esteemed Contributor

For casual wear its usually  black capris and a light,airy top with flutter or cap sleeves.  I have a few maxi dresses for better wear.  My favorite is black on top with a small black and tan print on the bottom. Bought it at Kohls..really comfortable and looks dressy. I really don't have any really formal clothing,no need.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

People are probably sick of seeing these, LOL, but I am in love with my seersucker pants.  They're on clearance now (limited sizes) for $19.99.

Women's Signature Seersucker Pant, Stripe Women's Signature Seersucker Pant, Stripe

I've been pairing them with lots of different things- sweaters, tanks, tees, jackets, etc.  

For summer suiting, these two JR jackets pair perfectly. A252740 (on clearance + easy pay now).

Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves

Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves

Trusted Contributor

Wilma, your outfits sound beautiful.  Blue and green (any shade) is my favorite color combination.  I have a love/hate relationship with my closet, and right now I hate it.  Let me think about your question.  I am sure I can come up with something!  Smiley Happy

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

P.S.  Is your avatar your dog?

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor
Skylark - I like cap sleeves too. I know a lot of women don't like them, but they work for me when it's hot, especially since I won't wear sleeveless without a second layer.
Honored Contributor
Lolakimono - I totally forgot about seersucker! I am actually wearing a pair of seersucker Bermuda shorts today with a white tee. You're right - seersucker makes a cool outfit on hot days.
Honored Contributor
Dosey - Yes, my avatar is my dog. We adopted her from our local human society when she was 2. She is 17 years old now and has heart disease.
Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:
Dosey - Yes, my avatar is my dog. We adopted her from our local human society when she was 2. She is 17 years old now and has heart disease.

She is beautiful!!  I am sorry she is sick.  It is sad when our pets age.  Give her a big hug from me!

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

I love those jackets pictured!

I love leggings and tunics... if it's not too warm... or ankle pants with sandals.Woman Wink