Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite designer or clothing line on Qvc?

Isaac and Louis in the lead.  Halston and C Wonder in second place.  I like SG but her sizing drives me nuts.  

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Quacker fans aren't participating.  There are some casual QF pieces I like.

Honored Contributor

Isaac, Louis and some D&C.  All have different places in my life.  

Respected Contributor

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

Isaac and Louis in the lead.  Halston and C Wonder in second place.  I like SG but her sizing drives me nuts.  

I have a terrible time with sizing on almost every line I've tried from the Q!  I don't know why but almost everything I've tried has been way too big- oh- except for a bathing suit that I ordered 2 sizes up - it was too small!Smiley Happy

I have a few items from Isaac, Logo, Halston, and Susan G., but even some of the things I kept were slightly big.  I mostly order clothes from HSN and non-clothing items from QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Bob Mackie number one with me as long as the prints aren't loud.  You can't beat his quality and workmanship as far as I'm concerned.  Number two, Susan Graver and Number 3 Denim & Co and last but not least Isaac. 

Valued Contributor

Linea 

Respected Contributor

I will have to watch a louis del olio show.   All the years watching the Q  never saw one.  I like Susan Graver designs but the last time I wore her liquid knit I almost passed out from heat.  It was a mild day but in the sun walking around.  I felt like I was wearing a plastic bag.  Came home and donated to good will. 

Honored Contributor

I probably have at least one piece from most of the designers on QVC.  It's usually one or two specific category of their fashion items that I love, rarely the entire brand.

Isaac Mizrahi is probably #1 for me though; I pay special attention to his new items and purchase quite a bit.  His t-shirts and 24/7 pants are a MUST or me.