Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite clothing line at QVC

I haven't purchased many clothes from QVC lately, but in the past I have enjoyed coats and jackets from the Joan Rivers collection, Isaac, and Dennis Basso.

Honored Contributor

I would say Susan Graver, but rarely purchase of late....her designs have taken on a life of their own and oh my, the prints...not wearing them!

Honored Contributor

Haven't made any fashion purchases from the Q for a couple years, but, by far, my favorite line is Linea, love his blazers.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I have clothing from across many lines but lately have only purchased Denim & Co.  I will be limiting my future purchases due to increased prices and the fact that I need nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Linea, Laurie Felt & Attitudes.Between rising prices, sizing issues, shipping costs & quality issues I will be ordering less. 

Frequent Contributor

Susan Graver #1; LOGO a distant #2; Linea #3.

Honored Contributor

My favorite line is Linea for quality and style. I also like Martha Stewart jeans, Isaac pima cotton tees, and Joan Rivers big shirts. Lots of nice options out there. LOGO is my least favorite and along with Susan Graver is too overpriced.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It used to be Louis Dell'Olio, like the quality and styles best of all the designers, but for me he uses too much polyester.

I like Martha Stewart for quality, too, not some of her blouses with wide bottoms.   

Denim & Co, but my experience has been quality, sizing, and styles are hit or miss.

Isaac, not liking his latest styles.  Also, quality has been hit or miss.  His cashmere sweaters are a bit scratchy and 2 ply knit is thinner than other 2 plys I purchased elsewhere.  

Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart, Issac & sometimes D&Co.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t have a favorite. Most of my clothing comes from places other than the Q. I currently own items from SG, QF, Isaac, Basso, & a leather jacket from the old Motto brand. I used to have a few Linea & D & Co. items.