Respected Contributor

Favorite clothing line at QVC

Just wondering what others opinions about fashion lines. I think I tend to like D&C for more casual dressing and sometimes Isaac as well. I do have some Susan Graver but have not bought a lot recently. I miss Bradley Bayou (sp) and George Simonton.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite clothing line at QVC

My favorite line would be Susan Graver's. The clothing is easy to care for and lasts a long time.

Respected Contributor

I’m 99% of the time casual so I lean towards Denim & Co. 

Respected Contributor

Used to be Logo, but I've lost interest.  It all is basically the same now, and it all costs $$$$$$.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I only purchase tops online.  I would never trust getting the right fit for pants.  That being said, I have several Lisa Rinna and Louis del Olio dusters.  I just ordered one by Attitudes by Renee.

I just returned an Anybody top because the inside of the sleeves and front were pilled.  It was the hachi material.  It actually looked as if it had been worn and returned.  It came in a bag with dark blue Q's on the bag.  Does that mean a return?

Susan Graver has become too much $$ for what you get. you can find the same thing for a third the price at TJ Maxx or Penneys.  These different lines have names for all "their" materials, but when you get right down to it, it's polyester. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

It gets a lot of flak, but LOGO. I try not to buy unless it goes on clearance, it's a TSV that I really like, or I get it at the outlets but I did get a jean jacket full price because her denim is very nice.

I also like some of the more basic, subtle Quacker Factory pieces, like Dream Jeannes. 

Trusted Contributor

Love my barefoot dreams.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really don't have a favorite line but I started off with Bradley Bayou and George Simonton...over time I leaned towards Susan Graver and Linea and also have a lot of Denim & Company jeans. I do like Woman with Control Ponte leggings!

Esteemed Contributor

I was really into Linea, but after retiring an office oriented career, my wardrobe definitely took a step toward more casual.  For that reason my present favorite fashion line on QVC is Issac's.  I think Issac's approach to casual suits my style of wanting to appear a bit elevated even if wearing jeans and a tee.  Like many of you, I own pieces from a number of brands sold by QVC.  I also should add that in nearly 30 years of shopping I've rarely been disappointed with my selections.  My return ration is miniscule and the clothing returns are always for sizing reasons.  

Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)