Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite clothing line at QVC

Logo for my funky side and Linea for my classic side.  No interest in any other brand.

Regular Contributor

The only clothing I buy is from Denim & Co or Laurie Felt's jeans.  I notice Susan Graver's clothes have mostly bad reviews.

Contributor

I have two jackets from Halston that I absolutely love. They were both on clearance, so I got a very good deal on them. I like the classic Halston style, and the clothes fit me great. Isaac has some nice things, but the sizing has been all over the place in my experience with that brand.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy lots and lots but have purchased from several lines with great results. Favorites:  Barefoot Dreams, Halston, Lisa Rinna and Isaac are my most recents. I don't have a lot of Logo but I own two cardigans that are workhorses in my closet.

Oh, and I love the fit of my Laurie Felt BF jeans.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This year its Belle and Tolani for tops.  For all categories over the years it would be Linea.  I notice the left side of the bar, the newer stuff, is virtually all prints, mostly flowers. 

Respected Contributor

1.     Linea 

2.     Martha Stewart

3.     Denim & Co.

Respected Contributor

Denim & Co

Linnea by Louis Dell'Olio

Isaac Mizrahi

Respected Contributor

I rarely purchase clothing from QVC. Use to  purchase Susan Graver years ago. Not anymore. Her clothes have gone down in quality, her prints are just ugly and the price of her clothes is unwarranted.  D&C is frumpy. LOGO is basically the same layering pieces over and over again. They don't appeal to me at all. The only clothing purchases I make are occasionally from Martha Stewart. 

Contributor

I loved D & C for many years but I don't like their shirts lately and the original how comfy jeans aren't sold now. I have gone over to Isaac and Susan Graver. They can be worn casually or dressed up.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

I don’t have a favorite line. I have a few items from many different lines but not tons from any of them. I would say I probably buy similar items from multiple lines and none of the lines have lots that I like.