Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

You ladies are way more adventursome w/ patterns than I am. Right now my favorite tops are all solid black or solid white v neck tops.

A few years back I had a "water color" top in various shades of blue. Can't remember if it was for Coldwater Creek or J Jill. I wore that thing to death. Held up for years and ended up giving to my sister just because I was embarrassed I wore it so much. 

My best color is light aqua --- Robin's egg blue (w/o any green). When I can find something in that color that fits me right, I will wear it until my husband asks if I own anything else. Smiley Happy

@kate2357 Robin's egg blue should be a hot color in the spring collections.  Everyone loves it, so you'll need to hit the stores early before the summer collections come in.  Spring collections should be the next thing to come on the floor in closed stores, but I would check online.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 LOVE the pattern in the top blouse!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have many long sleeve 100% cotton tops from Isaac Mizrahi and a few from Denim & Co. I recently purchased 6 Pima Crew Neck Isaac tops, A372671, and 2 Pima Elbow Sleeve Crew Neck Isaac tops,A300899. I also have 2 gorgeous Pima Turtle-neck Isaac tops, A296830. All different colors - which I love!!!! I need a new closet for all my tops -- and I enjoy matching them to all my colorful Clarks shoes, Ryka sneakers and Birkenstock clogs/sandals.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I love INC from Macy’s, don’t know what I’m going to do if Macy’s goes out of business.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@ECBG  I love INC from Macy’s, don’t know what I’m going to do if Macy’s goes out of business.

@Leggett28 I have seen INC several other places.

Just google image a brand with the type of item behind it and that will lead you to the site.  As you may know, after retiring from teaching, I became a professional stylist.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

I love their Charter Club products. Have had very good luck w/ that line...fit and quality. Many years ago i worked at one of the chains Macy bought (Bon Marche) during my undergrad days. I hate seeing all these once great department stores failing. Its sad and it also means a lot of folks without jobs.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."