Respected Contributor

My 2 favs are Susan Graver and Kim Gravel. I also like Issacs Pima cotton T shirts and have several. I like Gravers liquid knit tops and I have purchased many over the years but I am really loving Kim's prints and have started buying them more often than the SG tops. I have never bought SG's pants but I have several pairs of Kims pants, had to send a couple pairs back because they were a bit baggy in the hip area but the replaced smaller size works for me. Price wise they seem to be pretty much the same. What's your favorite designer ? I didn't buy the TSV, already have several pair of jeans

Respected Contributor

Susan Graver is my overall favorite. I like Issac's coats as well as Dennis Basso coats.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying SG and KG.  SG pants....really her premium stretch crops.  Love them.  So comfortable.  Bought one SG top so far, the striped shirt with the overlay in black.  My husband never comments on my clothing but he said WOW went on put that top on.  I like KG tops.  Bought 6 of her tops for summer.  

Esteemed Contributor

It was Louis Del Olio until QVC released him. He was the best designer they had. He had real class which reflected in his beautiful designs.

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  Dennis Basso, Isaac and Kim Gravel's triple luxe. Some LOGO. Only the straight hems and tie dye in her line.

Frequent Contributor

Yes Louis Dell Olio is my favorite too. No one has stepped up with sophisticated, well made fashion since he left. Once in a while Dennis Basso has some nice things, and Isaac Mizrahi also. Miss you Louis!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know that I'd consider any of the current group as "designers". True designers IMO would be Bob Mackie and Louis del Olio...Stan Herman too. With the price increases I don't buy much at all on the Q, except for a few pieces of Cuddl DudsI. I always liked SG liquid knit tops in the past but I don't wear them now that I'm retired, plus they're just not priced right for me now. IM tops are nice, but again, too pricey and I don't need that any more. I've been doing fine with some casual Eddie Bauer/Makers Mark tops from Sam's so far!

Esteemed Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio is a true designer and his collections and materials reflected his talent.  For me no one at the Q compares.  No current "designers" on the Q even comes close.  He is missed by many of his followers.

Honored Contributor

LOGO 

Tolani

Renee

Honored Contributor

It was Louis Dell'Olio.  I don't see anyone in the same league now.