Regular Contributor

Favorite Fashion Purchases of 2014

There is a linea thread about favorite linea purchases of 2014 and it got me thinking about my favorite overall QVC fashion purchases for 2014. If you have some that are not QVC, that's ok too.

Here's my favorite's for 2014 not in any particular order:

A202829 - LOGO Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan - Can't get over how slimming this is. It has a straight hem and the slate grey is a beautiful color. I sized up due to the cotton content to allow for shrinkage, fits perfect.

A255750 LOGO Knit Top - The top I get the most compliments on when I wear it. It is also a straight hem (not a big fan of the asym hem lines) very comfy, only complaint is fabric could be more substantial.

A213621 Linea Crepe Tunic - Perfect top, can't be improved. I own the navy and absolutely love it.

A237391 Linea Ponte Tunic - Linea has the best ponte of all the lines. It washes and wears the best and it is the perfect weight.

A230741 & A251432 Isaac 24x7 Full Length & Crop Pants - These are the best pants. Ideal fit, fabric and easy care. Hard to believe how professional they look, yet they are great casual too.

A240960 Isaac Ponte Knit Pants - I'm petite and I actually own these in petite and regular length. Super comfortable and great fit. Good year round weight fabric.

LLBean Pima Cotton Tees - I own several and think they are the best tees. Isaac's tees are good too, but for the price, free shipping and sales LLBean offers, LLBean wins.

What are your favorite fashion purchases from 2014?

Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite Fashion Purchases of 2014

FUN!

Do I have to put item#'s?? I don't know them all/

Coincidentally, most of my favorites from QVC were TSV's.

LOGO top with chiffon back detail (tuxedo back)

Clark's Crystal Wedge black leather boots

Susan Graver Henley woven top

Susan Graver peasant top (liquid knit)

Susan Graver open front cardigan (golden brown, midnight green)

baeMinerals- Chandelight TSV (not fashion, but still really good)

Isaac Mizrahi 100 % cotton Chrysanthemum cardigan

Isaac Velvet leggings-black

Legacy-French terry skirted leggings

Susan Graver cotton military style jacket

NIKE sneaker's -Lady Foot Locker

Trusted Contributor

Linea Whisper Knit Swing Tunic A-259620
Frequent Contributor

Great post! I have the LOGO ruffled button up too, in gray, and I love it! I also have a few pairs of Isaac's 24/7 pants and they are fabulous. BUT my favorite purchase would have to be the faux leather GILI skirt that I got in black and British tan. I wear them all the time at work. I also LOVE the black strip leather GILI jacket I got from the POSH show. It is so beautiful (people come up and touch it when I wear it). Oh yea, and Isaac's TSV boots, and a GILI Roma 2 natural ostrich bag - can't live without either of them. I recently bought a Linea tunic in pink but I haven't received it yet and I've never bought Linea before so I hope I like it. I'd better stop now, but I've had much success this year with QVC fashions.
Honored Contributor

I only bought shoes/accessories, so my contribution to 2014 favorites is limited.

I like this scarf a lot (have it in two colors, still available on clearance). A252370

Liz Claiborne New York 28 x 72 Spring Paisley Printed Scarf Liz Claiborne New York 28 x 72 Spring Paisley Printed Scarf

And this one- A257591

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paisley Border Printed Scarf

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paisley Border Printed Scarf

Trusted Contributor

Women with Control Palazzo Pants - I wish they would restock them in black!

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite clothing purchase in 2014 isn't from QVC, it's a black faux leather moto jacket from Reitmans in Canada. I bought it last winter on clearance and it fits nicely.

Honored Contributor

My fave is not from the Q.

Black Rivet faux leather jacket (purchased at Wilson's outlet) - caramel color, partial knit on sleeves, round collar with tab snap, zip front, zipper pockets

I have loved wearing this with my jeans and brown boots; looking forward to wearing it many more times this winter.

Honored Contributor

Don't buy QVC clothing. Favorites purchased for 2014 are:

Hudson jean Rackke

Vince Camuto boat neck sweater

Another Camuto sweater

Others were:

animal print sweater The Rack

Leggings Rag & Bone ink.

Leather trim skirt Rag & Bone

Esteemed Contributor