Honored Contributor

Do you have a favorite dress or skirt? 

I love dresses. I have a few sheath dresses, but my favorite style is a wrap dress. I have several wrap style dresses. They flatter my shape best.

My favorite is a BCBG faux wrap dress I found at Marshall’s years ago. It’s an abstract animal print in brown and light taupe. It has a dark brown lining under the body of the chiffon. Subtle ruffle edge on sleeves and hem. Knee length. I have worn it with heels and flats. 

24B66A46-78B4-41FA-9815-396ECD42762B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Do you have a favorite dress or skirt? 

I love dresses. I have a few sheath dresses, but my favorite style is a wrap dress. I have several wrap style dresses. They flatter my shape best.

My favorite is a BCBG faux wrap dress I found at Marshall’s years ago. It’s an abstract animal print in brown and light taupe. It has a dark brown lining under the body of the chiffon. Subtle ruffle edge on sleeves and hem. Knee length. I have worn it with heels and flats. 

24B66A46-78B4-41FA-9815-396ECD42762B.jpeg

That is a great dress, and the style and print are timeless !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My "little black dresses."   One floor length - three knee length.  Simple styles that can be accessorized for any occasion.  (The only dresses I own!)

Skirt - yes.  It's a b/w animal print Chico Travelers that I've had for about 15 years.   Handkerchief hem.   I have a similar  one in black, but the animal is my  fave.

Honored Contributor

P7120066.JPG

From my files, one of my favorite dresses, although I prefer skirts.  I love the print and the unusual combination of colors SO much I bought the matching sleeveless sweater to layer as well as the scarf!  (The turq is the light part of the print, but white is there as well.).

Super Contributor

I have several. My "go to" skirt with a lot of tops including this one is a black knee length leather.

NewShoes-Hot Woman copy.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm out on this round!  Since retiring, I've gotten rid of all my dresses and skirts.  I like them, but they just get no use in my lifestyle.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

I'm out on this round!  Since retiring, I've gotten rid of all my dresses and skirts.  I like them, but they just get no use in my lifestyle.

I'm out too. I haven't owned a dress or skirt for over 30 years. Never wore them to work or out. They never fit my lifestyle either. In fact, except for a couple of occasions when I was first married the last time I wore dresses on a regular basis was in grade school. After 8th grade they allowed pants and I never looked back. 

Trusted Contributor

Both of you ladies look beautiful !

Stay well.   Heart

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady  I was waiting for you to post a "pic."  You really rock your leather outfits! www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  You look beautiful in this ensemble, and I LOVE everything about it-including the jewelry!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖