Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk -- I had 2 pullover fleece shirts - are we talking about the same one?   Anyway, I wore and washed both of them till they started to fall apart.  Then I wore them to work in the yard until they were in shreds.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

It was a regular button front shirt that at first had no pockets but later they added 2. Came in lots of colors and a few patterns too.Love this shirt and this is the vest that they made and it is my second favorite D&C item. I hunt ebay for this shirt and vest in more colors. So comfy!

Denim & Co. Fleece Solid Tops for Women for sale | eBay

Denim & Co. Reversible Vests | Mercari

Respected Contributor

I know we're talking tops but these are my favorite jogger from D&C of all time and I have a lot of joggers.

I just bought my third color. It is such a soft light almost thin sweater knit that has to be the most comfy thing on my body. You would think the stripes would make you look heavier but they don't. I love to wear them working in the yard. 

Denim & Co. Active Regular Spacedye Print Heave - A388781

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I have 12, yes one dozen, of D&Co A290190 (no longer available) - it's a button front linen/rayon long-sleeved blouse with collar, front pocket and back box pleat.  Lovely moderate a-line cut.  They are my summer staple (I cover my arms and neck in the sun); they're cool and comfortable worn alone or over a T.

I stocked up when they went on sale for something silly like $10.  I have 5 different colors.

I know the item number because I checked the inside tag!  I've had them about three years.

I miss the box pleat on blouses. They fit me the best and no bra bulge or bra line showed. It was great. Now they throw in spandex so they can stretch. Ugh. Not a fan.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

I have that shirt in blue and really like it. 

Trusted Contributor

One of my favorite tops was a pullover style made of "baby sherpa" and "baby terry" -- 80% cotton, 20% poly, with a V-neck.  Came in both long sleeve and short sleeve styles.

I also liked their camp shirts and big shirts.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite D&Co shirt

[ Edited ]

@tototwo 

I have several from years ago that are plaid, and I still wear them.

I used to love so many of their tops.

I donated a very nice Apple Red cardigan with a collar I purchased about 15 years ago.  I remember this because I was wearing it in a photo when my first grandchild was born in 2006!

The cardigans were classic, well-made and comfortable.  I had another in a dusty rose that I loved

also. 

I now wish I still had them...haha!

P.S.  I did order A 395672 in olive today!