Nordstrom

Sundance

Macys

J Crew 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite Catalog/Online Shopping for Clothes

Coldwater Creek is back!  Their catalog is fabulous, just like the "old days." They have so much to choose from, and the quality is excellent. 

J.Jill and Coldwater Creek are my two go-to catalogs.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I admit I am not much of a "mail order" shopper.  I live in a mecca of retail stores and much prefer seeing my selections in person.  I don't know why I find it such a hassle returning something that doesn't work to the post office or UPS store since they are a few blocks away, but I do.  It must be psychological!  

So hands down, I would say Anthropologie.  And I most often order something after I have seen it in the store and need a different size.  I always ask for and get free shipping and if I change my mind and must return, the store is nearby and not in a dreaded mall.  

Occasional Contributor

I really love the clothes of Soft Surroundings.  Great quality and design usually feel wonderful. However some of their things can be expensive.  

Honored Contributor

I already said Sundance, and I have to say Sundance again and again.  I LOVE most everything in that catalog!  GORGEOUS!  The way they style the items is so beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

I admit I am not much of a "mail order" shopper.  I live in a mecca of retail stores and much prefer seeing my selections in person.  I don't know why I find it such a hassle returning something that doesn't work to the post office or UPS store since they are a few blocks away, but I do.  It must be psychological!  

So hands down, I would say Anthropologie.  And I most often order something after I have seen it in the store and need a different size.  I always ask for and get free shipping and if I change my mind and must return, the store is nearby and not in a dreaded mall.  

Oh my....I forgot Anthropologie Magic!!!  How could I forget that store??? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Oh my....I forgot Anthropologie Magic!!!  How could I forget that store??? LOL

Hi Win!  Sometimes the most obvious escapes us!  😁

Hope you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  

Honored Contributor

Soft Surroundings

At one time I would have said JJill, but not so much anymore.  I also like The Territory Ahead.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just went over to Coldwater Creek. com, and on  their front page is:   "5 ways to wear it   Shaker zip front cardigan"   ..... I love that look, ( all five ways of styling ), and the color of the blue shaker knit sweater.  Just perfect (for me).  Thanks, poster.  ........p.s.  You have to scroll down a bit on their front page, left side, then click on that large window.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).