Contributor

Favorite Catalog/Online Shopping for Clothes

Who is your favorite catalog/online retailer for good quality clothes?

Thanks

Barb

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Catalog/Online Shopping for Clothes

I've found some classic clothes in neutral colors (that I prefer) at TALBOT'S. Definitely wait for big sale or coupons. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like J.Jill and Lands End.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find all major sites to be good, but my fav is Peruvian Connection!

Honored Contributor

1) L.L. Bean

2) Talbots

3) Land's End

In that order...

Respected Contributor

I don't buy a lot of clothes since I retired, but I have gotten the most recently from HSN....the Iman collection.  I purchase my bras and panties online from Soma when they run a sale and send me a promo code.

Respected Contributor

J Jill

Soft Surroundings

Old Navy for trendy T shirts etc

Soma

When I worked full time, I bought quite a lot from Talbot's. Now that I am mostly retired, I find their clothing to be much too staid and conservative for my lifestyle. I don't have to buy "classic" and "tailored" any more, so I don't!

I like a more Boho and creative look these days.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

There are some wondeful places to shop for clothing which are catalogue/online only retailers.  However, these days all of my favorite brick & mortars have a significant online presence too.  In fact, knowing I can shop Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Macy's, Bloomingdale's to name a few of my favs has steered me away from some of the ones which don't have a real store.  As much as I am growing to detest shopping in stores, knowing that the store will accept a mail order return; and/or I can make an exchange if necessary is a feature which appeals to me.

Among my favorites of brands I cannot get at local retailers here in Chicago are: Land's End Canvas and regular Land's End, Mod Cloth, Soft Surroundings, Zappos, ShoeMall, Fanatics (sports logo merchandise), and Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

Soft Surroundings 

LandsEnd - since I'm retired and most of my clothes are casual ... this is where I shop most often.

Chico's 

Trusted Contributor

J. Jill!  Love their clothes.   I started wearing dresses again thanks to them. I get a lot of coupon codes from RetailMeNot, which really help.  I used to be a Chico's addict, especially Travellers, but now rarely purchase from them.