Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite 2019 Fashion Purchase at the Q?

[ Edited ]

I bought more than usual this year.  I especially like the Denim & Co french terry tops I bought.  One has a hood and camo trim, one has stripes (bought in 2 colors), one dip dye, one 3/4 sleeves with keyhole back (bought in 2 colors), and one with zipper accents.  Plus one LTS zip hoodie on order.  My wardrobe needed refreshing.

I also bought a Denim & Co cardigan and tank top set in a soft aqua color that I like very much.  

And Denim & Co Comfy Knit Pull On Ankle Jeggings in 2 colors.  Love them!

Respected Contributor

In 2019, I really liked a couple LOGO dresses I bought: one was sweater material with a ruffle & the other a sleeveless print. I was happy with Denim & Co knit cord leggings and #371321 - a single-breasted botton front sherpa jacket in camel. I bought Philosophy's Warm Cashmere fragrance and the Purity mask that I like.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Great question! I scanned through my order history and came up with two favorites. I'm going by money's worth and practicality.

A302048 Breezies microfiber high-cut are the most comfortable panties!! They lay flush, feel like you're wearing nothing, and no panty lines!

A298955 logo mini bootcut twills in Loden. Perfect fit and, according to my husband, they make my butt look good! LOL

The panties are still available but the twills are only one color one size but they're down to $14.99 if your a size 14

Honored Contributor

I purchased a lot, I did, I did.  Everything I kept I really love.

However, there are a few highlights that have become my go-to favorites:

Martha Stewart Luxe Cotton Caftan Top  -- feels beyond fabulous on the body.  She absolutely must make more tops in this incredible fabric.  Relaxed fit, short-sleeved, and looks best on me with skinny jeans or other slim bottoms.   #A354761

Anybody Wide-Leg Jumpsuit -- it's sleeveless and cropped.  I wore this in the summer with sandals, and now I'm wearing it with boots or pumps with a demin jacket over it.  It looks far more expensive and polished than the price implies.  It merely has a tie at the back of the neck, so it's incredibly easy to get in & out of when necessary.  #A354732

Susan Graver Modern Essentials V-neck Top --  the description doesn't do justice to this top, and neither does the photo.  I usually do not wear SG fashion.  But this is a solid color, relaxed fit top, with just the perfect amount of drape from the extended shoulders (it's sleeveless).  It's so very breezy, so it never looks boxy on the body. I get compliments on it every single time I wear it.  Susan talks about the cut of her tops a lot, well she nailed this one!  I went back and bought every color.  #A352202

Regular Contributor

By far A368821 Barefoot Dreams Aran Long Cardi. I think not only is it the best purchase from QVC this year, but the best purchase from anywhere!

Respected Contributor

my first pair of Flexibelle /in black and clearance price---love them ---I bought the same size I buy in D&co. --so comfortable and warm for winter

Also a top from SG on clearance at an extremely low $$ for SG I purchased in a yellow/gold with black print . I rarely wear yellow but I love it. I can only purchase SG on clearance or LTS anymore as I cannot give myself permission to spend the prices usually charged lately for her line no matter how happy she is that an item is reduced $3. !

also a QF tunic with sparkly grommets on the neckline and side pockets ( a seller to me).  

Respected Contributor

I bought a Martha Stewart navy hooded pullover sweater that I love.  Also love my loden faux suede Louis trench coat.

Valued Contributor

I bought a terrific really soft comforter for my daughter for christmas . she loved it..........i might get myself one.

i bought lots of cuddl duds... for me!

Honored Contributor

Women With Control stretch denim jeans----LOVE

Isaacs plush SOHO hoodie--LOVE

cuddle duds plush velour leggings--LOVE

Honored Contributor

I would have to say the numerous Isaac pima cotton t-shirts. I have them in short sleeve, long sleever, 3/4 sleeve, various necklines.  

My second favorit are the Halston essentials t-shirts.  So far I have purchased 3 of them.  2 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve.  I have gotten a ton of wear out of these, especially the short sleeve black one because I wear it under open front items a lot.