Super Contributor

Re: Faux leather jackets~

[ Edited ]

I thik the Guiliana Rancic and Colleen Lopez look FAB.  Hope to see a lot more from them.

Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  Nothing like shopping from your closet!

For you faux jacket lovers -- I've been collecting for years and I so enjoy my collection.  I buy faux due to price point and the fact that I can wear in the rain!

But sadly I have pulled out a few that are 4-5 years old and they are cracking!  Especially in the collar and shoulder area.  Anyone else have that issue?  I don't think there is much that can be done to save them sadly!

Esteemed Contributor

@I was Sasha wrote:

For you faux jacket lovers -- I've been collecting for years and I so enjoy my collection.  I buy faux due to price point and the fact that I can wear in the rain!

But sadly I have pulled out a few that are 4-5 years old and they are cracking!  Especially in the collar and shoulder area.  Anyone else have that issue?  I don't think there is much that can be done to save them sadly!

@I was Sasha   Yes, the few that I had cracked and peeled.  They were an easy toss out for me LOL.  I can't say I would purchase anymore of them.  They were lovely for awhile, but I really don't have the opportunity to wear them much anymore.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for letting me know you experienced the same!  I'm now looking at the faux suede for that reason!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't wear faux leather.  It's way too hot.  I have a lot of leather jackets.

Back when HSN had a vendor named Terry Lewis, she had beautiful real leather jackets.

I went bonkers buying her's every time she was on.

I have leather jackets in just about every color.

I also have some amazing one's by Lewis.

Leather jackets can even be worn in the summer.  Well, toward the end of summer, I start wearing them.

I have them stored in one closet.  Some beautiful real leather jackets.

I'm the same way.  I can't really wear fake leather.  I purchased a few lamb leather jackets from Pam McCoy at the time at ShopNBC. I still have them.  All styles from Moto to Scuba.  I also have one from a leather store.  I have one pair of leather trousers.

Valued Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@emmygrace wrote:

I've been collecting Guiliana Rancic and Colleen Lopez jackets for some time now..I have many! Woman Happy Since early this year (corona virus)..most were too small! Tried them on today..and they all fit..even the XS! Hmm...must be losing weight...even though being home all the time...I was always eating!!! Woman Surprised

Its a miracle..lol! Heart

@emmygrace Congratulations on fitting into your clothes!  I am jealous!  I wish I lost weight, but instead I gained many pounds (I think my weight gain is caused by stress).  

Yes! Ita about stress!!!! (I think I've put some pounds back on!!!!)..Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@I was Sasha wrote:

No..I've never had that happen...so sorry!!! Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't wear faux leather.  It's way too hot.  I have a lot of leather jackets.

Back when HSN had a vendor named Terry Lewis, she had beautiful real leather jackets.

I went bonkers buying her's every time she was on.

I have leather jackets in just about every color.

I also have some amazing one's by Lewis.

Leather jackets can even be worn in the summer.  Well, toward the end of summer, I start wearing them.

I have them stored in one closet.  Some beautiful real leather jackets.

I'm the same way.  I can't really wear fake leather.  I purchased a few lamb leather jackets from Pam McCoy at the time at ShopNBC. I still have them.  All styles from Moto to Scuba.  I also have one from a leather store.  I have one pair of leather trousers.

Yes! All my Pam McCoy jackets are fine..since they are real lamb..thy should be!!!

Honored Contributor

Colleen's faux leather jackets are fabulous!!  

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Colleen's faux leather jackets are fabulous!!  

Ita...I have many..they're addictive! Woman Wink