Honored Contributor

Today's TTVs are really nice too! I note the shirt looked good on every body type! I don't do distressed but the fit of today's jeans are nice and I do like the way the distressing is all reinforced. I own a couple pairs of indigo jeans and I like them

Honored Contributor

I love having different jackets for fall, but I am tired of all the asymmetrical zipper Moto styles. I hope everyone who purchased enjoys it. 

Honored Contributor

I received my brown & olive jackets and they are so cool looking.  They did a great job with the distressing look.  I'm very happy with both of them.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, it wasn't a good fit for me. You have to have skinny arms because there is very little room in the sleeves. My arms are neither skinny nor fat and the sleeves look like sausage casing. Also, it looks much better opened than zipped up. I'm disappointed. It's going back. Evine is certainly hit or miss as I'm finding out.

OTOH, I absolutely love the similar faux leather jacket from Costco. It's a bit more substantial and more polished looking too.

Honored Contributor

I got three pieces yesterday including the jacket. I love the jacket and I really liked the shirt and the sweater too! If you go to the  OOTD thread you'll see the other two pieces