Valued Contributor

Fasting Shipping ever to me on these fabulous new maxi skirts!

So I purchased all 3 of the new maxi skirts 2 days after I had purchased 2 other items (including the espresso boho with the smocked elastic top section) and all the items arrived today. They must have jacked up their processing on the Fashion 2-Day weekend - perhaps because of the event itself or perhaps because it was happening on Mother's Day weekend. No way have I ever ordered items on Friday which reached me by the following Tuesday. Usually it is 7 to 12 days later. On the Friday purchase that's a 4 day turn around.

Proving to all of us ladies that when the Q wants to, they can ship a whole lot faster and at the same cost. Interesting.

As to the maxi skirts ~ they are outstanding! I love all 3 of them and am keeping them. They are very sharp with an ivory jacket over a coordinating tee (already had plenty of those) and will be cool dressing for summer. These maxi dresses had a LOT LESS excess fabric, in my opinion, than last summer's paisley and last summer's mosaic georgette boho skirts. So all you ladies who were worrying about being a plus size and being unable to wear these - that does not seem to be the case. They are very striking! Louis hit the design and the colors out of the park on these. As to length - they are a titch longer than my collection of regular bohos - but they are marvelous for us non-tanners. Just love these!