Honored Contributor

I found some great new Fall items at Nordy anniversary sale, and am set for the new season. Might add some new accessories +  I would like a new specialty item for holiday parties/events. 

Looking at the new Zara tuxedo jumpsuit which would look awesome with my black sequin pants and curious to see how it would look with jeans

8379878800_6_1_1.jpg

8379878800_2_3_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

"As a result you will see the poorest people on earth in popular tee shirts, jeans, etc."

I found this last sentence in the opening post to be somewhat odd.

Why odd?  I see it all the time.  In a disaster scene in the TV news in some 3rd world.  When a crowd gathers. Mom and kids decked out in Old Navy gear. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

"As a result you will see the poorest people on earth in popular tee shirts, jeans, etc."

I found this last sentence in the opening post to be somewhat odd.

Why odd?  I see it all the time.  In a disaster scene in the TV news in some 3rd world.  When a crowd gathers. Mom and kids decked out in Old Navy gear. 

People without means wear whatever they can manage to get their hands on.

When you connect them with brands that many here routinely buy (like Old Navy), your assumption has a somewhat condescending ring to both groups of people.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland