Valued Contributor

Re: Fashions which Jessica Simpson has been shown wearing lately

@SilleeMee wrote:

Imo, she needs a stylist or fire the one she has.

Even a mirror would be a good start

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have to agree...the hair has got👏to👏go👏.

I see those Housewives...like NY & OC...with their painfully

bleached hair thinking...'WHO bleaches their hair these days?'

It looks so...bad.   I think if she had different hair, the tone 

of criticism would be much, much lighter.  That's all you see.

And crazy sunglasses.

Respected Contributor

It seems like someone must have told her she has nice legs and should flaunt them.  A few more inches in the hemlines would be such a big improvement in the overall looks.

Honored Contributor

I think every outfit here would look good (or, maybe O.K.) on someone with the body for them.  She seems to have put on a lot of weight (I think I've read she struggles with it) and the outfits just don't flatter her at all.  The top and skirt would be cute on a model figure, but Jessica looks like a $20  hooker in it.  Too tight and she does look like she's pregnant. All you see in the floral thing is her boobs and an expanse of couch cover flowers.  Kind of old matronish.  

I enjoyed her when she was a judge on one of those T.V. fashion design competitions.  She was cute and funny  Her magazine ads a year or so ago were pretty, even if you didn't really care for her style.  She looked good..

She's starting to look old and frowsy and sad.  But I guess if what she's after is attention, then she's been successful.  I just don't think it will serve her well going forward.

Honored Contributor

I think like many womens he is in denial about having gained weight.  I noticed when she was on CBS Sunday morning a few months ago that she looked pregnant.  I don't think she is pregnant as she would be long past 9 months now from the CBS shoot. I think that is her stomach from having babies and when she gains weight, it comes back right there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She'd look better if she got a haircut and a new hairstyle.

Honored Contributor

I think JS is a stunning looking woman, but I believe she perceives herself differently from what she really looks like. She perceives herself as a much bigger, taller woman and I read some where than she is under 5ft4. JS would have to be really tiny and thin to pull off some of those fashions and the sun glasses are just a NO. I remember before she was pregnant with her children I saw her on a talk show and she was thin and gorgeous with a great shorter hair style.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Fashion show: The actress was ready for the cameras in a different outfit each time she stepped outside her New York hotel

The way that skirt fits her, I wondered if she's pregnant again.

I wonder if they come in her size?

Honored Contributor

She's not quite 40 yet and it could be that she's trying to hang on to her youth with the long hair and tight clothes. I remember being her age and how I much I dreaded my 40th birthday. I felt like I needed to hurry up and do all the things that the younger people were doing because for some odd reason I thought that once I reached 40 it was all over.Woman LOL Boy was I ever wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

She is like a lot of us in that she has a hard to fit body. She is pretty short with very large breast. They are real because she is apple shaped. It also looks like she has put on some of the weight back on. Add to her being in her mid to late 30's when it gets hard to keep up that excessive working out, in other words she is just like the average American women and looks like one. She needs to dress for her body type better and not go with trends. Kelly Ripa's daughter is pretty but also dresses wrong for her body type. She is still a teen tho and still figuring it out.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.