Honored Contributor

Re: Fashions that women look NOT good in

Eternity scarves.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I'm 5"8" and have lost 60# this past year. I feel I look killer in anything now!! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Women never ever look good in the fashions they wear to complain about and put down others and what they choose to wear. 

It's always a terrible look.

Respected Contributor

I know what I look good in and it's not anybody's place to tell me what I can and can't wear unless it's actually breaking a law. There are worse things to get upset about than a woman, especially a plus size woman, wearing sleeveless tops and leggings. 

Sorry, not taking your hateful bait!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't wear Mini's. but love Maxi's and Midi's......I have seen a lot of women who wear Mini skirts way too short, and it looks unattractive to me. It is ok if you are young to wear a shorter skirt, but just not so short, that if you have to bend you would be exposed-leave something to the imagination! lol......

Respected Contributor

I'm so over this "everybody looks good in everything" thought process.  No, they don't.  We all have eyes and we all have opinions.  Yes, in public if we see someone who looks absolutely hideous, we keep that thought to ourselves, but to say that no one is allowed to have an opinion of what looks good on people is just ridiculous.

Frequent Contributor

I see women who, in my snap judgement, I think made an unfortunate fashion choice.  And then I think, I wish I had her body confidence to wear what she likes.  I do admire that.

Honored Contributor

I've never been a fan of ankle pants.