Regular Contributor

I recently got rid of Comcast cable due to the excessive fees and now have YouTube TV which means no QVC....kind of a good thing.  No impulse buying.  I do my online checking to see what is being offered.  Just checked out last night's product line up for Fashions night in.  Yikes, what's with all the sweatsuits.  I've never heard of Zuda but it's supersonic expensive and in my opinion not really pretty.  I can remember a time when I would purchase 2 or 3 things every Monday night.  The selection is horrible.  So disappointing.  Okay, I feel better now.  

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose  There was a time not so long ago that if our cable provider did not offer QVC, I would not subscribe.  Those days are long over.  Now I just check "recently on air" and rarely watch it on TV.  I checked my account and in all of 2019 I ordered a dozen items, one of which I returned.  

Honored Contributor

We took the lower tier from our cable provider because we joined netflix.  I lost QVC on the deal.  If I want something, I'll look it up.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose.  Depending on where you live, you might get QVC on an inexpensive interior antenna.  I get QVC, Q2 and HSN.  You simply screw the antenna cable into the place where your cable TV was, set the TV on "antenna", scan the channels and you're all set.  I get about 60 channels including all local channels and PBS.  All free.  Ofcourse you could also get a Roku device or Amazon Fire Stick on which to access QVC or streaming services like Netflix.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Those fashion shows were the first thing I stopped watching.  I'm just not into what QVC considers the latest fashions.  This is just what they choose to sell, and not necessarily what I want to wear.  Plus, the price point is ridiculous.  It's too easy to find something comparable for a much less price.  I'm just not a constant watcher of these shopping channels.  That's way too boring, and I only watch tv in the evening, so I really don't have time.  I do a lot of online shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

I recently got rid of Comcast cable due to the excessive fees and now have YouTube TV which means no QVC....kind of a good thing.  No impulse buying.  I do my online checking to see what is being offered.  Just checked out last night's product line up for Fashions night in.  Yikes, what's with all the sweatsuits.  I've never heard of Zuda but it's supersonic expensive and in my opinion not really pretty.  I can remember a time when I would purchase 2 or 3 things every Monday night.  The selection is horrible.  So disappointing.  Okay, I feel better now.  

Also for the fact that half the time they are showing beauty products and even lastnight jewelry.................

Trusted Contributor

I don't know how YouTube TV works but regular old YouTube streams all the QVC channels.  You could always stream that to your TV.

Respected Contributor

I watch the shopping channels on Roku and antenna tv for HSN & QVC . I sometimes have to run a channel scan for QVC to come  on, but I do that occasionally anyway to pick up channels for antenna tv.

As @MezzieStarr I have watched QVC & QVC 2 on "regular old YouTube"