Regular Contributor

Fashionistas-can anyone tell me about the blouse........................

the model Deanna was wearing in this morning's Black Hills Gold show? It is a peach colored lace top and it is beautiful. I first saw Stacy wearing it in a previous jewelry show and just loved it. I am not on facebook so I can't think of a way contact anyone about it. I called the order line but the information was not available. I also checked the models closet but nothing there either. This is certainly an item Lisa should have in her GILI line. Any ideas ladies?

Not applicable

Re: Fashionistas-can anyone tell me about the blouse........................

I have the same question exactly!!!!!!!! I really like that top and I can't find any info. on it either. Can some one please help us out here??????

Thanks girl, at least I have some place to start looking for it. Loehmann's huh? Interesting, they better go get some for sale on QVC!

2/18/14 Hey!!! Found the top on e-bay for $36 or so and ordered it! YAHHHHOOO!

Regular Contributor

Thanks Nazey, glad I am not the only one! I appreciate your reply.

Regular Contributor

Bump

Regular Contributor

anyone?

Contributor

Was it the one Kate wore on the Lisa Robertson show Friday? Rose color with I guess what you call batwing sleeves and lacy looking? Amy said in chat the brand name was Hazel and it was purchased at Loehmann's

Regular Contributor

On 2/18/2014 bks56 said:

Was it the one Kate wore on the Lisa Robertson show Friday? Rose color with I guess what you call batwing sleeves and lacy looking? Amy said in chat the brand name was Hazel and it was purchased at Loehmann's

Silly me, I should have posted the info where you could see what I am talking about. J713 is the item number where if you look at the video you can see Deanna wearing the blouse in the opening shot. What you describe sounds exactly right and I appreciate your help.